Chapter 13

Lisa’s POV

I can’t believe Chaeng really left me here just to meet up with a girl. I’ll make her pay tonight. I smiled while thinking what consequences I will give to Rosie. Good luck chipmunk. You know I won’t let this slide.

Jennie put Lily at her crib because she’s sleeping again. She said she will help me carry the two.

When I first saw them at the room earlier, I feel like I want to cry because of so much happiness. I want to hug and showered them with kisses. They are all so cute. I want to keep them in my pocket.

“I’ll carry Luca.” Jennie said. She’s already done putting Lily to her crib.

“I can carry them both you know.” I tell her. I’m strong okay?

“No. You can’t. Give him to me.” She replied. I know she’s already annoyed so I give Luca to her. She’s scary sometimes.

----

We are now sitting at the couch. Jennie is baby talking to Luca now. She’s cute doing that.

“Jennie?” I start talking to her. It’s so awkward when we’re just the two of us here with our babies.

“Hmm” she hummed while still playing with Luca.

“Can you tell me about them? Just any stories, it’s fine with me. I just want to get to know them more.” I ask her with sincere eyes. She looked at me and smiled showing me her gummy smile. “Okay.” She replied.

“Where do I start. Ahhm. Okay so Leo and Louis are identical. The one who’s still sleeping is Leo. You can easily recognize him because he’s chubby. He likes to sleep and eat. Next is Louis. He’s so outgoing. He loves to play with other people. It seems like he’s friendly. Then Luca is the shy one and Lily of course is the only girl.” She told me with sparkling eyes.

Jennie was about to add more when we heard another cry. I think that’s Leo this time.

“It’s probably Leo. Let’s go.” She said and I followed her.

She put Luca at his crib and pick Leo up. She sits down at her bed and stop what she’s about to do then she looks at me. She’s staring at me now. “What are you looking at?”

“Leo is hungry but he’s not used of drinking milk from the baby bottle. He don’t like it.” She told me.

“And so?” I replied.

“What I’m telling you is that I’m about to give him a breast feed so turn around. Don’t look at us.” Jennie said gritting her teeth.

“It’s okay Jen. I don’t need to turn around. I already see that remember?” I teased her.

I was just smiling at her then suddenly she throws the pillow at my face. “Get out Lisa.” Oh the kitten is mad.

----

What do you like guys? I'll update 1 chapter in the morning, then another 1 in the afternoon and another 1 at night or 3 chapters all at night??? 😀