Chapter 40 - M

Lisa’s POV

“Yo-you love me too?” I ask her again while stuttering. I want to make sure that I’m hearing it right. I don’t want to assume things again. It hurts so much.

Then Jennie nods her head. Oh my gosh. I immediately hug her tightly and continuously kiss her cheeks.

“Lisaaaa stop. We need to go home.” She said while trying to get away from my tight hug.

“No. I want to keep kissing you.” I said while baby talking. I’m so happy right now. I can’t believe she said she loves me too. I thought nobody will love me forever but then she came and she changed me in a good way. Being with her makes me want to be a better person and I love it. I love her.

“Mmm-okay.” She hummed and hugged me back.

“Jennie?” I whisper to her ear.

“Hmmmm?”

“You said you love me too right?” I ask her again. I let go of our hug and then I look straight into her eyes.

“Yeah. I told you I love you too. Why are you asking again? You didn’t believe me Lisa?” She asks while raising her right eye brow.

“No. I mean. I…I..Jen..will yo-you... I mean…ahhmm please be my girlfriend?” I ask her nervously while scratching my nape. Damn why am I stuttering? I’m a Manoban for fuck sake.

Then she suddenly laughs at me.

“Why are you laughing?” I ask her. Is she going to reject me again?

“You’re so cute Lisa.” She said and then pinched both of my cheeks.

“Of course. I will be your girlfriend.” She announced happily.

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Yessssss.” I shout and then hug her tightly again. I feel like I’m in a cloud nine right now.

“I love you so much Jennie.” I said seriously at her and then I peck her lips. Gosh I miss her plump lips so much.

“I love you too Lisa.” She replied and smiled widely at me.

I slowly caress her cheeks while looking intimately at her. I touch her lips and then kiss it again.

Jennie is looking differently at me now. I know that look.

Gosh. I can’t hold back anymore. I pick Jennie at the driver’s seat and put her in my lap. I know she’s surprise with what I’ve done because she slightly squeals.

I tucked her hair behind her ears and then I wrapped my hands around her neck and kissed her hungrily, pulling her lips deeply into mine. She kissed me back; her soft lips making me melt into her.

I bite her lower lip while caressing her legs.

“Mmm” Jennie slightly moaned. I was about to touch her center when Jennie stop me. Damn. There she goes again.

“Whyyyyyyyy?” I whine like a child.

“We’re in a parking lot Lisa. We should stop.” Jennie said and was about to go back to her seat but I hold her waist tightly.

“Let go Lisa. We’re going home.” She said seriously.

“Noooooooo.”

“Let’s just continue at my house.” She said and then she peck my lips.

“Really?” I ask her happily.

“Yup.” She replied and then kissed my lips again before she goes back at her seat and starts the car.