Chapter 26 - M

Lisa’s POV

I was surprised when Jennie suddenly presses her lips on me and kiss me hardly. Her arms are wrapping at my neck while massaging my head. I was just teasing her earlier but I guess I’m lucky that it ends up this way. I like it.

I immediately lift Jennie up. Her two legs are at my waist while her core is touching my semi erect cock. Then I laid her down on the bed and kissed her passionately. I trace her bottom lip and bite it. When she opens her mouth, I shoved my tongue on her. Our tongue battled for dominance.

I nibble her ear and then her jaw. She move her neck to the side to give me more access to it and then I kiss and lick it.  I unbutton her jammies and I already see her two big breasts. She didn’t wear a bra when she’s sleeping. I waste no time and dive in to her breast. I put my mouth in her nipple. I suck and nip it hardly while my other hand is massaging the other breast.

“Mmm so good.” She arches her back and begins to let out a breathy moan each time I flick my tongue on her tits.

After I gave attention to her breast, I kissed Jennie again feverishly. Then I hurriedly remove her remaining clothes. I pulled her pants and underwear off. I can already see her glistening and freshly shaved pussy. Gosh she’s dripping. Her juices are literally dripping around her thigh.

“You’re so fucking wet. I want to kiss every inch of you princess.” I said and then I spread her legs and started kissing the inside of her thigh. I lick her pussy and her clit up and down and then gently swirl it.

“Your pussy really taste good baby.” I told her while nuzzling my nose against her clit.

“Shit Lisa.” Her fingers grip in my hair as I eat her out. It makes me taste her more. So I started lapping her eagerly and I hear her squealed in delight when I pushed my tongue in her.

“Fuck Lisaaaa more.” She screamed while pulling my hair. Then I notice that she began to grind her pussy in my mouth.

I slide two fingers in her tight pussy and begin to pump in and out. “Oooh yes Lisa. Add more.” She said. I smirk and then I add another finger and pushed it in and out again. I bend my fingers so it touched against her g-spot.

Jennie cried in pleasure while playing and massaging her tits to increase the pleasure she’s feeling. “Faster Lisa please.” Her pussy began clenching around my fingers and I can feel that her breathing increased.

“Ugggghhhhh Lisa. I’m cumming.” She cried out loudly and then her legs begin to tremble.

“Wow. That was so fucking good Lisa.” She said while panting.

“I know but we’re just starting Jennie.” I told her and quickly undressed myself.

I remove my shirt and my boxers. My cock is so hard already and is standing hardly. I see Jennie have her eyes wide open when she sees it. I don’t know why she’s surprise when she already saw it before.

“You really have a big and thick cock Lisa.” She said and I smirk.

“You want to touch it?” I ask her and she nod.

I grab her hand and let her touch my dick then she squeezes it lightly.

“Fuck.” I moaned when she started stroking it. I can’t take it anymore.

“Damn it. Open your mouth Jennie and suck my cock.” I told her and she oblige.

She sucked on the tip and swirled it with her tongue. I moaned and then I thrusted half my dick in her mouth. I hear her moan and started bobbing her head. I threw my head back because of so much pleasure.

“Ahhh fuck yessss.” I moaned. I can see that Jennie is enjoying what she’s doing. She’s taking my length as far as she could while making delicious choking noises.

“Ugh faster Jen.” I said and Jennie bob her head faster and sucking me desperately. “I’m already close princess.” I told her while my hands are tugging her hair tightly.

“Ohhhhh shit. I’m cumming Jen. I want you to swallow all my fucking cum. Fuckkkkkk.” I moaned out and I came in her mouth. She swallowed my cum. Every little bit of it. I can see her licking her lips so I crash my lips on her in a needy and sloppy kiss and then I laid her down to bed again.

I go to the cabinet beside our bed and grab a foil pocket. Jennie didn’t know that I put a box of condom in there. I rip it open with my teeth and put it in my dick.

“Are you ready princess?” I ask her then she gasped when she feels the tip of my member hit her clit.

When I see her nod, I slowly push my length inside of her. She’s still so fucking tight. After she adjust in my size, I roughly thrust my dick inside her.

“Ahhh ugghh Lisa.”

“Fucking tight pussy. It’s choking my dick.” I moaned.

“Did you fuck another man after I fuck you before Jennie?” I ask her then she shakes her head while her nails are digging to my back.

“Good. Because this pussy is mine.” I said and pushed my dick in and out of her roughly.

“Yesss. Keep fucking me with your cock Lisa. Harder.”

“Call me daddy, Jen.” I told her while we rock against each other.

“Dad…daddy shitttt faster daddyyy please.” I hear her moan while biting my shoulders.

I felt my balls tighten and I thrust into her a few more times.

“I’m cumming Daddy fuckkk”

“Me too baby. Let’s cum together.” Then I can feel thick ropes of my cum spurting inside the condom.

We we’re both breathing so hard. “That was mind blowing.” Jennie said while caressing my face.

“I know and I’m still not done with you.” I said to her.

“Wait Lisa. I’m still tired. Let me rest first.” Jennie pleads.

“I don’t care. And I told you to call me daddy, Jennie.” I told her while raising my voice slightly.

“Get on all fours now.” I said and then she oblige.

I can see her beautiful ass now and her so fucking wet pussy. I squeeze it and then spank it hardly.

“Ahhhh” She moaned. I pick another condom again and throw the used one to the trash can.

After I roll it inside my dick, I hurriedly pushed my big cock inside her. Fuck, she’s so tight in this position.

“Fuck princess. You’re so fucking tight in here.” I told her and then grip her hair so that her back slightly touches my chest. My other hand is groping her breast and pinching her tits.

“Uggh Daddy. Fuck me harder please.” She moaned and then I put her head above the pillow while I fuck her harder and spanking her ass.

“Yeah? You like this? You like being fuck likes this?” She’s biting the pillow to muffle her moans and I can see that she’s gripping the sheets now. I feel her pussy clenches in my dick and I know she’s already near. I can also feel myself cumming again.

“Ugggghhhhhh fuck Jennie.”

“Mmmmmmmm daddy.”

Then I feel myself spurt a huge load of semen inside the condom. I pull out my dick and then throw the condom. The moment I went to bed again, Jennie is already snoring. I glance at the wall clock and it’s already 6am. Damn.

“Sleep well princess. I know I tire you out.”

----
Sorry for the lame smut. I tried though 😂. It's just so hard to write and imagine when you don't have any experience at all hahaha 😅😂

That's all for tonight. ☺