Chapter 1

A short girl, around 5' 0, with dark curly hair and a thick pair of glasses framing her round face made her way to the top of a ladder. The girl loved everything about the library. It had everything she would ever want.

Paige was reaching for the novel and later adapted otome game, Academy of Love. Her short arms couldn't quite reach. She tried to roll the ladder over farther, but it wouldn't go. She sighed and grabbed onto the ladder with one hand and started to stretch farther. She barely grasped the corner of the book before knocking it off the shelf. She gasped as she tried to grab it. Unfortunately she missed it and in the process lost her balance and fell.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed and dropped off the 10 foot ladder. As she was falling she grasped the novel and held it to her chest. Her head hit the ground first breaking her neck and killing her on impact, so at least it was a short death.

The librarian rushed to her side quickly but still too late. Others surrounded the girl who clutched the novel.

-
(pov change)

Where am I? I was falling last thing I remember. I grasped around. I couldn't see anything but my hand came in contact with something warm like another hand, but it wasn't mine. I tried to open my eyes and eventually managed to.

As soon as my eyes opened I made eye contact with an incredibly handsome man. He had bright green eyes and black hair. He seems oddly familiar, but I just can't put my hand on it. I looked to the other side and saw a girl with bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes clutching my arm crying. Behind her was another really attractive man with hazel eyes and brown hair. Next to him were two older figures. They looked almost identical to the girl grasping my arm. Her parents perhaps? They seemed to have the same teary expression while the two men seems to show no concern.

"Who are you people..." I blurted out on accident and sat up quickly. I grasped my head for it hurting terribly. The girl to my right tried to help my lye down but I held my hand to tell her to stop.

"Anna please lay down." The older lady behind the girl said.

"I don't even know who you people are!" I said loudly. My name is Anna? That name...

I found myself jumping out of bed and running to the door before coming into contact with something hard. A chest?

I looked and saw the black head beauty from before standing in front of me. Man this guy is tall...

"Anna lay back down please." He said though his eyes seemed to be glaring at my form. He had a nice voice...Ugh snap out of it Paige! This guy is a complete stranger.

"Could you move." I glared back at him. He seemed slightly taken back, so I used this to my advantage and quickly went around him to the door. I got about halfway down the large stair case before my head started hurting.

"Ugh..." I grumbled. I had to sit down because I started feeling very light headed. Soon everyone in the room followed me out. The girl who was with me before wrapped a blanket around my shoulders. Suddenly the previous owners' memories flooded my head.

"K-Kritsten?!" I glanced at her with wide eyes. No no no no it can't be right? Everyone looks so familiar because...

"Yes! Anna yes it's me Kristen! Your twin sister! I'm so glad you remember!" She squealed and pulled me in for a hug. I hesitated but hugged her back. She eventually pulled away and had tears running down her cheeks. My body somewhat acted on its own and reached into my pocket which I didn't notice before. I pulled out a handkerchief and reached for her face and brushed her side bangs out of her face before dabbing her wetness.

"Don't cry sister. It's okay now." I said.

"Okay everyone Anna has just woken up and is probably a little shaken up let's leave her be for now. Anna, dear I'll tell you what happened later." My mother said. I nodded and stood up before making my way back to the room. I tried to walk confidently but I felt everyone's eyes on my back. When I made it back to the room I went straight to the mirror.

Oh my- I looked at myself in the mirror I had strawberry blonde hair and blunt bangs that went straight across my forehead. I had blue eyes just like my sister.

I went back to the bed and put my hands in my head trying to explain everything to myself.

So if I am thinking correctly...I have become the villainess Anna Stafford. The twin sister to Kristen Stafford. Ugh okay so in the story Kristen has a love triangle between both of those boys in the room earlier. Coby James and Karsen Knight were their names. Coby is Kristen's fiancé and Karsen is mine. Coby is the dude with the brown hair and Karsen the one with the black. I am pretty sure they both hate me because of my constant bullying of Kristen. I'm pretty sure Karsen hated me before that because of my constant begging for him to be my fiancé. In the end she ends up with her fiancé, shocker right? Karsen annulled the engagement with Anna and is best man in the wedding. I sighed. Whatever I don't really care. They can both have Kristen.

I finally looked down at my attire and realized the uniform I was wearing. Oh no no no no!

Okay so we enter the academy. Kristen and I are separated as dorm mates. I become a queen bee and get a clique behind me. We bully Kristen a lot and then we get expelled because of the male leads daddy's money.  Though Kristen and I have a lot of money as well just not as much.

"Shit..." I mumbled. I stood up and glanced around before seeing a phone on the desk. I grabbed it assuming it was mine and it unlocked at my face. Tomorrow is when we enter the academy... I just want to avoid he drama. Is that too much to ask? Yes I love this novel, but I don't want to be in it! No matter how cute the male leads are...

I slapped my cheeks. Stupid stop it. Ugh....I looked through my contacts and didn't spot Karsen of Coby's names anywhere. So ones engaged to my sister and the others engaged to me, but I don't have either ones contact information?

"This is so stupid." I grumbled before making my way out the door. Where is the library? That always seems to clear my thoughts. I searched my memories and eventually made my way there.

"Woah." I stared in shock at the giant library. I glanced at the ladders and shook my head. Nope never again. I walked around and searched the rows that were in my reach. I eventually found a good book. I reached up it was just a little bit out of my reach. I think Anna is taller than I was. Maybe 5'3 so 3 inches taller, yet I still can't reach.

Suddenly a large hand goes in and takes it.

"Wow since when have you even been to the library. I didn't think someone with a brain as small are yours would even know what that is." The man smirked. I squinted my eyes at him not really able to make his face out because of the light from behind shadowing it. Coby....

"Coby." I nodded to him."May I please have the book back?" He smirked and held it up using his height to his advantage. Anna is about 5'2 according to the game so I'd say Coby is 6'2. I think Karsen was 6'3. So in conclusion...pretty freaking tall.

"Why should I give it back?" He asked.

"Because it's the right thing to do." I replied.

"Since when have you known what's right and what's wrong."

"Touché...just...please give me the book." He seemed to consider it for a second before starting to bring it my way before snatching it from me again  and flipping through the pages.

"Ooo kinky. What is this supposed to do? Fill in for Karsen?"

"No! I don't even like him anymore." I glared at him.

"Hah yeah right." He glanced at the book again and started to act like he was gonna rip the pages.

"What would you do if I told Kristen about this?" I glared. He widened his eyes before getting his composure back. Bingo...Though I bullied Kristen, she still always stuck up for me.

"Just give her the book back."