Chaoter 10

Those suckers. It's so easy to recover the images. I'm totally giving them these pictures when they graduate wether they like it or not.

I panted as I finally made it to my room, locking the door behind me.

Maybe I should start packing. I have no idea how cold or warm it will be. I'll pack some shorts, leggings, and sweats. Can never be too prepared. Well....

I looked at the monstrous pile of clothes I have in my tiny duffle bag. I felt a sweat drip down my face. Not all of this will fit and I haven't even packed a hair brush or anything of the other essentials...

I ran a hand through my untamed bangs and sighed. What to do...

-

Eventually I made up my mind and packed a few pairs of shorts and one pair of sweats for night. I packed a few light T-shirts and a jacket that I would wear there to reduce the bulk. I packed a pair of water proof sandals too and am going to wear a pair of tennis shoes there.

I flopped down on my bed and cradled a pillow to my chest. I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow.

-

I guess I dozed off because I was awoken by my sister shaking me aggressively.

"Sis wake up! We need to hurry!" She said still shaking me. Though she was shaking me, I got a look at what she was wearing. A white tank top, windbreaker, and jean shorts. She makes it look so good too.

"I'm up I'm up! Stop shaking me!" I whined. She smiled as if she won and let me go. I grouchily got up and pulled on a pair of shorts, a white t-shirt, flannel jacket, and tennis shoes.

I got down on the ground and pulled my packed duffel bag.

"Let's go!" I smiled to Kristen who was giving me a look like 'seriously? I was the one waiting for you.' I gave her a look back like 'who cares come on...'

"Why are they just staring at each other so intently?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned my head to see Karsen and Coby at the door.

"Trust me If I knew...." Coby trailed off.

I gave Kristen another look 'get your lazy butt up.' She gave me a pout pretty much saying 'fine don't be mean about it.' I gave her a smile 'it's my job as the older twin.' She frowned deeper 'mhmmmm.'

"What the heck are they doing? We are going to be late." Coby said putting both hands on his neck.

"Sorry let's go." I smiled and walked past the boys.

I glanced at my phone and realizing I might be late, I broke into a sprint.

"Anna what are you doing?" Kristen called from behind me.

"We are going to be late!" I screamed and continued to run.

-

Once the four of us made it to class, we doubled over panting and trying to catch our breaths.

"Anna you good?" Darrick asked crouching down to my hunched over form, offering me a handkerchief to wipe my forehead.

"Hah," I breathed out, "Than-" I was cut off by Karsen taking the handkerchief for himself. I gave him a glare but he seemed to avoid my gaze.

"Here let me help you with your bag." Darrick said standing to his full height again.

"Oh I can carry it myself. It's not that heavy." I smiled picking it up but having it snatched.

"No I insist." He smiled.

"No." Karsen butted in grabbing the other side of the duffle.

"I'm her fiancé so I should." Karsen continued.