Chapter 16

"We weren't talking to you." They said looking at Kristen. Huh? Then who were they-

No...this isn't my scene this should be the heroine- er well Kristen's scene. Kristen looked slightly taken aback and rugged on my shirt.

"I-I am sorry I-I should probably go." I laughed awkwardly. I have always been bad in situations like this. I turned away with the bags in my hand and began to walk away before I was grabbed by the arm and spun around. Then I was pushed against the wall. the guy hand one arm holding me in place and the other on the wall above my head. He leaned over and looked at me with a disgusting look on his face.

"Feisty." He smiled with his hot, nasty breath breathing down my face. I almost threw up right there. He smelt even worse up close.

"I should really go." I smiled through gritted teeth.

"Why though?" The guy behind him smiled.

"I-I am going to get the others." Kristen stuttered, rubbing off.

"Kristen!" I yelled after her, "coward..." I mumbled with a sigh.

"So now that it's just us three." The other guy stepped forward, blocking off all my exits.

"Trust me if you don't move, you'll regret it." I glared.

"Yeah right." Guy with stinky breath laughed. The sidekick guy from behind leaned in.

-

Anna continued to glare before looking down at the ground and setting her bags down. She took that moment to jump and head butt the guy under the chin.

"Woah man are you okay!" Stinky breath gasped and removed his arms from the wall but still left no room for her to run. Sidekick guy held onto his chin in pain.

Anna grabbed the momentarily stunned man and shoved him into the other guy. The both fell with sidekick guy on top of Mr. Bad Breath.

"This bitch!" Sidekick guy growled.

"Get your fat ass off of me!" Yelled bad breath.

"I'm going-" He was cut off by a yelp from his mouth. Anna put a foot in the middle of his back and grabbed both of his arms pulling them backwards, like some WWE move.

"Are you gonna get off me?!" Bad breath asked.

"Dude she has me in some submission move or shiiii" He yelped again.

"You said she's over here?" Someone asked.

"Yeah there were two guys who looked like they haven't showered in days- no weeks harassing her! She's probably so scar-" Kristen rounded the corner, dragging both Coby and Karsen.

"Are you sure she's the one being harassed?" Darrick pointed out.

"Oh!" Anna turned around. She dropped the dazed guys arm. Then she jumped off of the pile of guys and ran to the group, picking up her bags on the way.

"You are finally back! You don't know how scared I was!" She blurted. Everyone looked at each other then back to her. Karsen then walked to the pile of guys and nudged the guy on the bottom with his foot.

"Hey-" He growled. "Are you gonna get off me or not?"

"I don't have the strength too..." The guy on top mumbled, his arms limp.

"Like Darrick said, are you sure she was the one being harassed?" Karsen turned towards Anna.

-

What does he mean? Of course I was being harassed. That was self defense. Those creeps would've done a lot worse.

"Yeah they had me cornered against the wall!" I blurted and poured slightly.