Chapter 4

The academy looked like a giant castle. As soon as we got close enough I jumped out and stared.

It was ginormous! A giant castle that's are supposed school?

I shook my head and quickly went for my luggage only to see Karsen has got it. I sighed and quickly snatched it from him.

Am I seriously being salty right now? It's not like he liked me in the first place. He's just convincing himself that so he doesn't have to like Kristen anymore.

"Hello you're third years right?" A girl walks up to us. Everyone nods except me.

We are third years? That means this is the year I get expelled. That means I'm already friends with those terrible girls. Oh no.

I audibly gulp and follow the girl who leads us to our rooms.

"Anna, Kristen has requested you share a room with her this year because you're accident prone." The girl smiles. I giggled a little at her calling me accident prone.

This might make it easier to avoid those girls at least.

Both Kristen and I wave goodbye to the boys before entering.

I looked around the room scanning it. It was quite large with a queen sized bed on each wall. In between the beds was a couch and a coffee table. Then there were two seat across. On the opposite wall of the bed were a wardrobe and dresser across from each bed.

"Hey Kristen?" I tugged on her uniform.

"Ah! Yes Anna?" She asked tilting her head.

"Um I'm really sorry about my bullying. I know it doesn't excuse me from my actions, but I want to turn a new leaf. I didn't realize until I almost died." I said looking down at my feet.

"Oh Anna!" She squeals with teary eyes and hugs me.

-

We soon started to unpack and just as we finished we heard a knock.

"I'll get it." I said before running to the door. When I opened it I was greeted by two familiar girls. Both girls were tall and beautiful. They both engulfed me in their arms.

"Ah Anna I'm so sorry you have to room with this hoe!" Mary said dramatically. I scoffed and quickly but gently pushed them off me.

"Can you not talk about my sister like that." I glared.

"Oh puhlease! You hate her you always bully her." Kelley cackled.

"Get out." I glared again.

"Whatever! You'll regret this Anna." Scoffed Mary.

"Come on, let's go Mary." Kelley glared. As soon as they were gone I brought my attention back to Kristen.

"Hey are you oka-" I was quickly cut off by Coby rushing in and gathering Kristen in his arms.

"What did you do to her?! We get you're jealous but your constant bullying of your sister is where I draw the line!" Hissed Coby. I glanced around quickly to see Karsen in the doorway before bringing my attention back to them.

"I seriously didn't do anything!" I protested.

"That's some bs." He hissed again. I looked at Karsen hoping he would say something but he actually avoided my gaze.

"Coby you are so insufferable! My sister didn't do anything! She actually stuck up for me, so I don't want to hear it." Kristen said shoving him off.

"I know what I did in the past was wrong, but I'm trying to turn a new leaf!" I said again with tears brimming in my eyes. Kristen glared at Coby which seemed to affect him the most.