Chapter 18

As soon as I got back to the beach house, I collapsed on the carpeted floor in the living room. It was so hot and the heat was doing all kinds of things to my head. Just laying here I am sweating, and I am actually in an enclosed, air conditioned area.

"Hey sissy!" Kristen stood over me, peering down at me.

"Oh...hey." I smiled.

"I heard this place has a really nice bath house." She smiled holding her hands together.

"Oh is that so?" I asked. I'm not entirely interested. This might sound bad, but she's been getting on my nerves. She is the goody two shoes heroine, who is always positive. I can't get mad at her about that, but sometimes that attitude just gets annoying. I feel terrible thinking that.

"Yes! We should all go later!" She continued.

"All?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yep! Well, not in the same bath of course." She smiled, almost sounding disappointed. "The baths are separated."

"Well a bath does sound nice." I sighed, giving in. I've always felt uncomfortable being in front of someone in just a towel. Wether they are the same gender or not. That sounds stupid, right? I mean I was just in a bikini in front of a lot of people.

"Great let's go!" She smiled and pulled me up rather roughly.

What, now? I let her drag me along without a word.

Kristen threw open the bath house and I was greeted by the area we shower off at. I already took off my tank top and was beginning to take off my bathing suit before I felt eyes on my back.

"U-um Kristen?" I glanced over my shoulder at her.

"Hm?" She tilted her head.

"Can you turn around?" I frown.

"Oh...ok." She nodded, turning around. I let out a sigh. Eventually I began to undress. I sat down at the given stool. I grabbed the shower head and sprayed myself off. I started with the body wash and washed my whole body. After done, I rinsed the extra suds off. I grabbed shampoo and massaged my scalp before feeling an extra pair of hands, moving my hands away and shampooing my hair.

"Um Kristen?" I freeze and stiffen up.

"I'm helping." I could tell she was smiling by the tone in her voice.

"I can do it myself." I laughed uncomfortably.

"Why?" She hums.

"Because."

"That's not a definite answer."

"I feel uncomfortable." I groan, annoyed.

"I've seen you naked plenty of times. Plus we are both girls." She replied.

"Kristen. Please." I sighed. Does she not understand the word uncomfortable?

"Fine, relax. People do this all the time, why have you suddenly became so uncomfortable with it?" I'm not used to being naked in front of people. Other cultures might be more comfortable with this but I don't think this was normal in my past life.

I opened my mouth ready to say something before she spoke again, "Well just finish up so we can get in the bath." I felt mildly irked and washed my hair out. I quickly conditioned it and rinsed it as well. Then I tied it into a bun and wrapped a towel around my head. I wrapped a towel around my body.

I finally slid the door open to the bath and stepped out. The bath was very nature themed. A small blossom tree of some sort was in the corner. There were flowers everywhere and the bath was lined with large rocks.

I was about to step in when I saw Kristen with her ear pressed to the fence blocking the girls bath from the boys. She seemed to see me looking and smiled innocently.

I don't even want to know what expression I am making because it is probably hideous. It's probably a contorted mixture of disgusted and confused. What is she? A pervert? The precious heroine...a secret pervert. Man, what a plot twist.

I finally stepped in and let myself relax in the warm water. The rocks around were cool in contrast to the warm water, so it felt nice to just lean on them.

"So how are you and Coby?" I asked her. I'm trying to forget what I just saw. I'm sure it really meant nothing and I'm just overreacting.

"What do you mean?" She tilted her head.

"Well you two are a couple, no?" I question.

"No." She laughs. "We aren't a couple." They aren't?

"Does Coby know this?" I found myself asking.

"hm..." She put a finger on her chin as of thinking. "Even if he doesn't. It's not my problem." She smiles. Her innocent smile in this moment gave me chills.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing~" She glanced away before looking at me with a smirk? She them murmured something inaudible to me.

"Sorry what did you say? I couldn't hear you." I sunk lower in the water.

"Nothing." She looks back over to the fence before dramatically cupping her face.

"What are you doing?" I raise an eyebrow.

"We are so lucky!" She squeals, her face pink.

"What?" I ask though it came off more as a scoff.

"We are surrounded by such handsome-" She sighs dramatically. I don't know why, but I feel really disturbed.

"Coby is good yes, but Darrick and Karsen. I just want all of them..." She sighs again, laying her head on the palm of her hand.

"Should you really be talking about other guys like this? I know you said you and Coby weren't in a relationship, but I feel like he doesn't see it the same way." I frown slightly. I don't like the dude, but he doesn't deserve to be toyed like this.

"If you are worrying about the fiancé thing, it's not a big deal. It's just a political like thing anyways." She hummed. Why is she acting so strange now?

"You wouldn't mind right?" She asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Mind what?" I tilt my head. I haven't been out of my thoughts for that long and she already asked a question.

"If I got with Darrick or Karsen?" She repeats. I couldn't help but widen my eyes. What is going on? Why is she acting this way?

"W-why are you asking me?" I sputtered.

"Well, they are both hung all up on you." She responds.

"What, no...." I deny it.

"Ah..." She sighs, "How naive." She laughs like some villainess. It should be Anna laughing like this.

What is going on?

"W-well they don't belong to me..." I turn to look away.

"Oh thank you sissy!" She smiles cupping her face.

"Why are you suddenly acting this way?" I frown turning back to her. She is acting how Anna used to. I can't manage to take her seriously because her face is still so innocent, am I in denial? I've read stories in the past about heroines being reborn too, but why do I think it isn't the same way, if that makes sense.

"I don't know what you mean." She tilted her head. Her usual look was back. What the hell is going on?

Well Kristen finally gives in to her real nature?

Not a big fan of this chapter :(