Chapter 13

"Sister you used to be friends with those two right?" She asked, taking her tank tip off by the stream.

"Yeah I used to. Then I realized how bad they were for me and how bad we were to you." I smiled, taking my shirt off. I was wearing a tank top under my shirt, but my sister was just in her bra. I ran both of my shirts through the stream and Kristen did the same.

"You're too sweet Anna..." Kristen laughed strangely, though I didn't notice.

"Thank you..." I smiled looking bashful.

"There you two are." A voice called and guess what, Mary and Kelley...

"How dare you make a fool of me in front of our class?!" Kelley spat at me.

"You put yourself in the position, I just finished it." I said not looking at them.

"You might not be afraid of us, but your sister over here begs to differ." I perk up at Mary and look at Kristen. She has her shirt held tightly to her chest, with her eyes wide.

"Don't get any funny ideas!" I snapped at them.

"Or what?!" Mari cackled.

"You saw what I did to Kelley. Don't test me." I growled.

"Shut up you whore! You are even worse than your sister! You are probably sleeping with two guys." Kelley shot.

"So your innocent act finally fades." I smiled stepping in front of Kristen.

"I never had an act." She glared.

"You always tried to act to innocent when Mary did all the bullying, when it was always your idea." I glared back.

"You have no right to talk to me that way." She said stepping towards me and poking me in the chest.

"And why not?" I crossed my arms.

"I am and always will be better than you. I will take away everything and everyone you love." She said stepping closer. I continued to stand my ground, but I guess even though Kristen was behind me, she was still scared. She must've lost her footing because next thing I know, I hear a splash and scream.

"Kristen oh my gosh are you okay?" I ask turning around and holding out a hand, which was poor judgement on my behalf. I helped her partially the way up, when I was pushed from behind, which in turn threw me right into Kristen. My arms and knees were on either side of her. It was like some romantic scene, except we are twins.

"You assholes." I glared turning around to the two.

"You turned your back on us. What was it you said earlier?" Mary looked at Kelley with and finger on her chin as if she was actually thinking.

"You put yourself in the position, we just finished it." Kelley answered as if coming to some big revelation.

"Well sorry but we can't go swimming today. Bye Bye~" Mary smiled and turned her heel to walk away. Behind her smiled Kelley who blew us both a kiss.

"Ew" I shivered and got off Kristen.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah...I think." She giggled. She brought a hand up to her forehead and wiped away her bangs. Her bleach blonde hair sparkled in the golden sun. The water on her bare skin glistened.

Shoot, this is a scene. This is when Darrick falls in love with this angel. I have to get out of here.

"Hey are you guys okay?" Coby asked walking over.

"We heard a scream." Karsen continued. I looked behind him to see Darrick. I clenched my fists unconsciously.

"Hey." I looked up and widened my eyes slightly at Darrick holding a hand out to me. I looked at him, he had a gentle smile on his face. His hair sparkles in the golden sun too. I took his hand and he pulled me to me feet easily.