Chapter 15

The trip went by with minimal damage to my phone. School went by pretty fast as well and before I knew it, it was fall break. One full week to do whatever I wanted. I could read so many books, but noooooo... I am sitting here on a plane with Darrick to one side and Karsen to the other. Darrick had sun glasses on and looked like a complete model or someone famous. I guess he technically is a prince... Karsen laid his head on my shoulder sleepily. I sat there stiff and slightly uncomfortable. Behind us was Coby and Kristen doing whatever they do.

Why don't we have first class seats? Why didn't we take a private jet? All of us besides Darrick had CEO parents. We should be able to afford that fine, but nooooo don't attract to much attention.

I might sound entitled right now, but I am stuck in between two men. Both who take up a lot of room, not calling them fat, but built. I have a much smaller form and am just smooshed in between the two. Why couldn't I have sat with Kristen and Coby? Coby is built as well, but honestly a tad bit smaller than these two and Coby freaks me out. That guy seriously hates me.

-

"I have serious headache." I groaned collecting my bag from the luggage.

"Aw I'm sorry..." Kristen whined clinging to my arm.

"It's alright." I smiled, ruffling her hair. Her, perfect freaking hair.

"Hey the limo is here." Coby said peaking up from his phone.

"What happened to keeping it low?" Darrick laughed.

"You don't see our parents now do you?" He smirked. Everyone sent collective looks to each other before bursting into smiles.

-

Soon we arrived at the place we would be staying at. It was a small house right on the beach. It was very cute and homey looking. From where I was standing I could tell that it had a lot of natural lighting. There were a lot of windows. Also if you are right on the beach that's what you can expect. Everyone wants to smell the natural smell of the sea.

All of us quickly went inside.

"It's so small..." Coby mumbled under his breath.

"It's cozy." I smiled. It gave me a familiar warm and fuzzy feeling.

"I didn't ask you." He scoffed. There we go. The Coby we all know and love....

"I agree with Anna! It's super cozy! I like it!" Kristen beamed.

"W-well I guess it is cozy..." Coby frowned. I looked his way with a slightly annoyed look. So now he agrees? All because his precious Kristen agreed with me.

"It's definitely different then what I am used to, but I like it." Darrick smiled.

"I still can't believe your father let you come." I said turning his direction.

"I was surprised too. He's become a lot more lenient and I am so grateful for it." He smiled.

"So where are the rooms?" Karsen yawned, interrupting us. He poked his head in between us.

"Good question..." I mumbled walking into a hall. On both sides were two large sliding doors. I slid one open that had three traditional futons on the ground. I opened the other side to see the same thing.

"One for the girls and the other for the boys." I smile.

"I can't be separated from my precious Kristen!" Coby cried, hugging her. For a split second she looked annoyed, but I rubbed my eyes and she looked completely normal.

"Well I'm not comfortable sleeping in the same room as boys." I nod before turning to Darrick and Karsen who was half asleep still.

"No offense..." I added.

"Non taken." Darrick nodded and looked at Karsen who wasn't even paying attention.

"I can't believe I have to share a room with....them." Coby muttered, earning a glare from Darrick.

"Well I, for one, am happy to be sharing a room with my sister!" I smiled. Coby grumbled and let go of Kristen. Kristen and I took the room to the right and set our luggage down. I went to open the sliding doors for natural lighting and the fresh air. We got the room with a small porch.

"We should head down to the beach." Kristen smiled holding out her bikini. It was the classic female protagonist bikini. The straight across top that had ruffles with just the right about of chest showing. The part where the males would accidentally look down and blush. The bottoms were normal bikini bottoms with a few ruffles on them too. Also, of course it was a pink. I just know that her slim body will look perfect.

"Yes let's." I smile and gulp. All my bathing suits before were skimpy and stringy. They were little triangle bikinis. The bottoms that were like up the crack. I went last minute bathing suit shopping. I ended up getting a classic bathing suit that was pretty much the same as Kristen's except with no ruffles and a blue. I throw a loose tank top over my shirt and tie my hair into a braid. Then I threw on a pair of flip flops before looking at Kristen.

Kristen had a cropped white shirt that was tied around the waist and flip flops. Adding to that she had a big floppy hat on.

"Can you help me tie my hair?" She turns to me.

"Sure, what are you thinking?" I ask, heading over to her.

"Just two big tails would be fine." She smiled. Ah the classic heroine pig tails. I tied her silky and thin hair up with ease. Gosh she is so perfect...

-

We all went down to the beach after packing some stuff. Darrick dug and hole to prop up the umbrella and we all laid out our towels. After Darrick finished he started to take off his shirt. Abs....am I drooling?

Karsen seemingly noticed and covered my eyes. Dang way to be a buzzkill...

"Hey I'm gonna go head over to the beach side stores and get some water." I say moving Karsen's hand away.

"I'll come with!" Kristen smiled.

"Suit yourself." Coby grumbled, removing his shirt as well. As we walked away, I glanced back. Gosh are they all models? Why did the creator have to make them so perfect?

I slapped myself on the cheek real quick. Get your mind out of the gutter Anna!

Kristen and I went into a connivence store and bought some sandwiches and bottles of water. I carried both as Kristen beamed, prancing around, painting everything out.

"Hey can we take a break, my feet are killing me." I grumble turning into a small alley and sitting on a convenient crate. I set down the bags and took off my shoes to rub my feet. Maybe if she didn't insist on looking at everything and actually carried something I wouldn't be so tired.

"Hey can we get your number?" A guy asked. I looked up suspiciously. Plain... Just simple place holder characters, judging by their looks. Two guys, both average height, average build, and decent looking enough but to make them those characters that are the dirty flirts that always appear, they smell like cigars.

"We aren't interested." Kristen said grabbing my arm and pulling me up. I had to quickly grab the stuff and put on my shoes.

"We weren't talking to you." They said again. Eh? Who else- oh.