f i v e

I looked at the house, rather MANSION, in front of me. It was GIGANTIC! How could they afford living here?

As we entered, I was in complete awe.

"Welcome!!!" Everyone shouted when we walked pass the living room, making me jump and clench my hand around my heart.

"Oh my gahd! That scared me!" I said breathless. Looking around the room, I noticed that Alex was actually filming for his vlog and almost everyone had their phones out and recording.

I introduced myself to every single one of them (although it wasn't needed because most of them already knew me because of Charli) and they all welcomed we warmly. We ended up playing a bunch of games which then turned into Alex pranking us by telling us there was a old man trying to break in who turned out to just be Ondreaz.

"Okay, we should get going." Anthony whispered to me while everyone was minding their own business.

"Guys, we should go ahead. We still have to take Kyla to the Sway House." Anthony said gathering everyone's attention.

We all said goodbyes to each other and called an uber. It just was me, Bryce, Josh, Mads, and Anthony. Bryce took the shotgun leaving me, Mads, Anthony and Josh at the backseat trying to figure out how the four of us could fit.

________________

"Welcome to the Sway House." Bryce said dramatically while slowly opening the front door. I softly slapped his upper arm at his antics.

We directly went to the kitchen where the noise was coming.

The sight in front of me made me doubt my decision to come here. The kitchen was an absolute mess; flour on the floor, smoke all over the stove, and a combination of mustard/ketchup/ranch that somehow manage to get all the way to the ceiling.

Jaden was by the smoking stove, trying to save the food or stop the fire, one or the other I guess. Griffin was sitting on the floor, a layer of flour all over him, to which I'm guessing he slipped and poured all the flour everywhere. And Kio was laughing at Griffin, comfortably sitting by the counter completely clean.

"Ahem.." I said trying to catch their attentions. Everyone turned their heads around the same time, having the same reaction written on their faces; a combination of fright, shock, and embarrassment.

"Hey Kyla, Welcome...." Jaden awkwardly stated still by the stove.

________________

As it turns out the boys wanted to make something as a welcome gesture, Kio's idea. It was sweet but it completely backfired. We are now in the middle of cleaning up the mess in the kitchen.

"Want to just order postmates?" Mads asked and everyone nodded furiously. It was already 9pm and we were all starving from all the travel and cleaning.

"I'll place the order." I suggested taking my phone out and sitting by the counter, after a couple of minutes I felt someone stand beside me, "So what do you guys want to eat?" I asked looking up to see it was Kio.

Kio took a step closer until our faces were inches apart, I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I stared into his eyes, realizing how beautiful they look.

"Ahem!"

I blinked and quickly move away and so did Kio. "So does pizza sound good?" Kio said, his voice cracking a little.

"Yeah, sure, pizza." Jaden said in a teasing voice and his eyebrows wriggling a little. I rolled my eyes and placed the order.

________________