t w e n t y - s e v e n

I was scrolling through instagram when I got simultaneous notifications of people tagging me in the comments of the same post, I decided to open it instantly regretting my decision to do so.

The post were old pictures of Charli and Anthony, old private photos that only the three of us knew.

"What's wrong?" Kio asks beside me, noticing how I froze.

"Um, I gotta talk to Charli." I excused myself then ran upstairs to the Girl's room.

I slowly knocked and when I didn't get an answer, I decided to open the door.

"Hey." I said, she was laying on her stomach with her phone on her hands. And from her expression, I could tell she's hiding her sadness.

I sat next to her and patted the top of her head. She came closer to me and hugged my waist.

She wanted to keep the history between her and Anthony a secret, she says that way there would be less drama. But I know, deep down, she still has lingering feelings on Anthony— feelings of love, hate, regret, I don't know which one.

________________

"You okay?" I asked knowing it was a stupid question. I have been with Charli for almost 2 hours now, comforting her, although she says she doesn't need it.

She gives a sad smile, "I don't know honestly. But damn, people really like to dig up shit don't they?" She laughs a little.

I smile back at her.

________________

I ended up sleeping at her bed, reminiscing on past memories. And when we woke up, I knew that everyone has seen the post already and they were confused. You see, only me, Anthony, Charli and Avani knows but I guess not anymore.

"Spill." Mads says when she, Addison and Avani entered the room.

We explained everything to them, mostly Charli because it was, after all, her story to tell.

"So, why did you break up?" Avani says. She knows that it was in the past, and both her and Charli apologised to each other already.

Charli looks down at her hands, "I honestly can't say. I think it would be better if Anthony answered that question." She looks at me and I hold her hand in mine.

________________

"Good morning!" I shout when we went downstairs to the kitchen where the boys are at. I approach Kio and wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Happy One month anniversary." He says smiling at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Happy One month anniversary." I say back to him and kiss his cheek and mess up his hair.

"What do you say we drive around later this afternoon and I may or may not have something prepared." He says with a smile again. Oh my god, I'm so in love with this boy.

I bite back a smile, "Sure. So what shall I may or may not wear then?"

He laughs, "Wear something comfy."

"Okay, enough PDA please." Chase says.

I stick out my tongue at him, "Your just jelly."

________________

A lot of time skipping this chapter sorry if y'all can't understand, I just didn't want to write really long chapters.
Love y'all, thanks for reading!! 🥰