f i f t y - o n e

"Kyla! Can you get the door please!" Emma shouts from the bathroom.

"Coming!" I said to both Emma and the person outside the door but the knocking still didn't stop, in fact it only got louder and more frequent.

"God! Relax, don't break our door!" I said to the person when I finally opened the door.

"Charli!" I scream in shock, she envelopes me in a tight hug and I look behind her, "Mads!" I scream at her when I saw her and went in for a hug too.

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Well, that's the thing about surprises." Mads answers sarcastically at me making me roll my eyes at her.

They both come in and I close the door behind them, we all went our way towards the living room when Emma shouted, "Who was at the door?!" "It's Charli and Mads!" I shout back at her so she could hear me through the sound of water.

The three of us sat down at a couch.

"So what's up?" I opened up the conversation.

They look at each other then to me.

"You're both acting suspicious."

Charli sighs as if she's about to give me the worst news in the world.

"Okay, here's the thing the Sway House wanted to throw a party." She stopped her words there.

"So?" I asked confused.

"Well, they want to invite EVERYONE everyone. They asked us to invite you personally, no more like we forced them to make us ask you though." Mads continues where Charli left off.

"What's so bad with that? I mean we're all still friends aren't we?"

"Yeah, we thought you would say that. But see, the last two days Kio has been spending way too much time with Addison," Charli stops again, I gave her a 'please-continue-and-stop-ending-midsentence-or-else-I'll-stab-your-eye-out-look'.

"In her bedroom." She ends.

I tried not to show any emotion in my face and shrugged my shoulders, "So? I mean it's over between us, he made it perfectly clear that he has no intentions whatsoever to get back together with me."

They both sigh, "And that's why were here, we'll give you the ultimate makeover and make him regret ever breaking up with you and make every single pair of eyes in the room to look at you." Mads says with claps in between her words.

I look at both of them with fright.

Oh, boy. This is gonna be a long night.

________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I have yet to finish the next chapter. But I'll update as soon as I've finished it. Thanks for reading! 😊