f i f t y - t w o

"You can come out now!" Charli shouts from downstairs. We have finished getting ready for the party tonight and it literally took us almost 4 hours in total.

Kyla's Dress

Kyla's Hair and Makeup

I purposely went down the stairs slowly, flipping my hair and winking at them jokingly

"Oh my fucking god!!! Everyone will literally fall to their knees when they see you!" Emma screams while running her hand over her hair.

"Gosh! We did good!" Charli compliments her work (Charli did her makeup). Mads just laughs at her comment and sends me a knowing nod.

"Okay, we need to go or we are gonna be late." I say as I grab a little purse to put in my phone and some gum (just in case ;) ).

________________

Emma drove the car and was the designated driver in case everyone drinks too much, I sat in the shotgun while Mads and Charli sat at the back.

We enter the driveway to Sway House and they weren't kidding when they said everyone was gonna be here. Cars are parked almost throughout the whole neighbourhood and music was booming from the house. Honestly won't be surprised if we get a noise complaint in the middle of the party or if they already got one.

"You good?" Charli asks me from the back seat.

"Yep, as good as I'll ever be."

________________

The place was PACKED. Every single corner of the house if filled with people, we barely could manage to enter.

"Glad you girls could made it!" Bryce welcomes us in shouts so we could hear his voice through the music.

"Everyone else is in the kitchen, wanna go there?" He asks, and we nod in reply. We made a beeline towards the kitchen, bumping into bodies while repeatedly saying 'excuse me'.