t h i r t y - s e v e n

"Well, I guess this is a good bye for now." I said. We are now at the airport and everybody wanted to come and drop me off here but I disagreed with them saying that 'I hated sappy goodbyes especially at airports' to which they understood, now it's just Anthony, Mads, Charli, and I here.

"Well, Kio's still asleep." Mads says reading a text she probably got from Jaden updating us.

"How could he? This is literally the last time he's probably gonna see you." Charli says annoyed.

I laughed at their faces, "Okay! Stop talking as if I'm gonna die. I'm still gonna come back here you know. Plus, he'll probably FaceTime me when I arrive back home."

I hug them all one by one.

"Take care, okay?" Anthony whispers to me, "The thing with Kio isn't my fault, is it?" He continued.

I shake my head no, "Nuh uh he's probably just tired after yesterday." I say to him, I didn't want Anthony to worry about me and Kio after all it is our problem.

Mads pats my head and I smile at her.

"Bye!" I wave to all of them as I entered to the waiting area for passengers.

I watch them enter the car and drive away.

Well, this was anti-climactic. I sigh to myself.

________________

After about 20 minutes I received a text from Charli.

________________

Hype Queen 👑

We found out who told Kio

Who?

It was Addison.

________________

Addison? But why?

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Arizona. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready."

I was about to reply but decided against it, instead I stood up and boarded the plane.

I shook off the thoughts of why and how.

I guess I'll find out when I arrive back home, I'm still not ready to know right now.