︵‿︵‿୨2୧‿︵‿︵

"Who do you think it is then?" Jieun and Jaehyun asked.

"I think it's the boy who doesn't floss his teeth.. You remember him?" Suji asked Jieun.

"I'm 87.95 percent sure it's that girl who always loses her phone." Mingyu said and gasped.

"Eh.. I don't know cause I never saw him but sure, whatever." Jieun said through the phone.

"That girl who loses her phone? Do you really think it's her?" Jaehyun asked.

"I'm not really sure about my guess because who knows, I never even got to see his face but I shouldn't make this a big deal.. Maybe I'm just hallucinating." Suji shrugged.

"Well, I didn't say I was 100 percent sure so.. No I'm not sure." Mingyu said.

"Well, good luck with finding your prince charming. I need to get my sleep, goodnight unnie." Jieun yawned through the line.

"I mean, you shouldn't make it a big deal, so many girls have long straight hair.. But just let it go, I'm pretty sure you'll find your answer soon." Jaehyun shrugged although Mingyu couldn't see.

"Goodnight, Jieun. Get some good sleep and always stay healthy. Take care of the dogs well, okay? Nighty night night." Suji hung up

"You're right.. I shouldn't be making it a big deal, I should just focus on training." Mingyu paused, "Anyways I'm tired, goodnight." Jaehyun said his goodbye and Mingyu hung up the phone.

Both Mingyu and Suji sighed out loud.

☁☁☁

It was the week after auditions happened and Suji was still waiting for the result on her audition to come.

She was sitting on a bench in a park and just tried to enjoy her moment.

Suji's mom went back to Daegu to take care of work, and Suji was all left alone in her small apartment.

Being lonely sucks. She was wondering who'd cheer for her by her side, laugh with her, talk about stuff that don't make sense at all with her. Maybe she'd make friends when she becomes a trainee? But all her thoughts shattered when she started thinking about not passing.

Suji shrugged that off her shoulders. She promised her mom to stay positive.

Then that guy from before came up in her mind. Suji was trying to avoid thinking of him, or else thinking of him would become an addiction for a while.

She really did sense that she knew him, if only she'd seen his face then she'd get answers.

Oh well Suji thought. I should just stop thinking about him, cause I probably won't see him for the rest of my life.

☁☁☁

Mingyu fixed his hair while looking in the mirror and flashed a smile to himself.

"Of course I'm Pledis material hahaha. Who says I'm not? The CEO even said I'm Pledis material so why am I doubting myself?" Mingyu said to himself.

"Oh quit the Pledis material stuff, your not ready." Mingyu in the mirror stated.

"You're right.. I'm not ready.. But what if I am?" Mingyu just continued to confuse himself.

"Whatever." Mingyu in the mirror said.

"Who's that girl though?" He suddenly asked himself.

"It's just a girl. Focus more on your training." Mingyu in the mirror replied.

"But what if she knows me too? Actually whatever, I don't know anymore." Mingyu groaned.

There was a long pause.

"Gee! I'm just confusing myself." Mingyu said and went out of his room, he just needed a walk to release everything.

☁☁☁

Suji stared at the clouds and took a deep breath.

She counted the clouds that were passing by and focused on how slowly each one was moving.

Mingyu was walking around the park, humming to a song he made up.

"Hah it'd be a coincidence if I bump into her here." Mingyu said, having his hands in his pockets.

Mingyu was clearing out his thoughts until he looked to his right.

Is that her? Mingyu thought all of a sudden, She looks so familiar..

Suji was still looking up at the clouds; her neck, chin, part of her face as well as her eyes were only visible.

Mingyu was too caught up with trying to figure out how she looked that he bumped into a couple by accident.

Suji got up and headed home for the day. She still had to eat something because her stomache grumbled loudly.

"I'm sorry..!" Mingyu bowed many times.

Mingyu looked back at the bench, to see that she wasn't there anymore. Then Mingyu looked to the path, seeing Suji turn left. He ran towards where Suji turned to catch up with her but once he reached the turn,

No sign of Suji. Complete emptiness. Only more paths and the parking lot. Mingyu looked around and soon gave up.

Dangit. This could've been the last chance I'd see her actual face. Mingyu thought and rubbed his face.

☁️☁️☁️

Suji was in the parking lot because the ice cream truck was parked there. She decided to get a chocolate and vanilla swirl because it's a hot day.

"Yum." Suji licked her lips and walked to the bus stop. As soon as the bus came, she entered the bus, as well as many other people. She decided to sit on the top area so she can get a better view of outside.

Mingyu also entered the bus but they both didn't notice eachother and just sat down.

Suji looked down at the people on the first floor of the bus as she was eating her ice cream. There was a cute toddler there and Suji locked her eyes on the toddler.

Ahh so cute! Suji thought.

Suji moved her head towards someone who was sitting down with his back facing her and her eyes widened a bit.

She recognized him right away and got startled when the bus stopped, the impact making her ice cream fall.

"Noo my ice cream!!" Suji whispered, not wanting to disturb anyone. She bent down on her seat to clean up the mess with tissues she got from her backpack.

Mingyu got off the bus as the bus stopped at his stop.

As Suji was finishing up quickly, she looked up to see the bus moving, and Mingyu not on his seat.

Suji searched the whole area to see if he moved places, but when she couldn't find him, she looked out the window as fast as possible.

She saw the boy looking down with his hands in his pockets.

She only got to see his side profile for a fast moment since the bus was moving.

Why did my ice cream have to fall? Suji looked back at her ice cream and frowned.

She leaned her head against the bus window.

What if it's the last time I'll see him? I could've took the chance to at least see is whole face.. Suji thought and groaned.

~~~~~~

second part out now :)