︵‿︵‿୨10୧‿︵‿︵

"Suji!?" Mingyu called out.

No one responded, as expected of an empty alleyway.

He started to search around with worry evident on his face.

"Mingyu?" He heard from behind him.

Mingyu turned his whole body back and saw Suji standing there, blinking countless times.

"Suji!" He ran up and got a hold of her shoulders.

Suji stood still and just stared into his worried eyes, his facial expression was hard to describe. More like a mix of worry and anger.

Suji let out a small laughter, "What's up with you??"

"Where's Youngtaek?" Mingyu ignored her question and asked suddenly.

"I don't know, he was suppose to come a while ago but it's been almost 30 minutes." She sighed and checked her watch.

He let go of her then cupped her face looking for any injuries.

"What is wrong with you?" Suji tilted her head.

"We gotta go." Mingyu pulled Suji's hand out of the alley and they were on their way.

"Mingyu!" She yelled, trying to let go of his strong grip.

Being Mingyu, he didn't let go and continued to find a way out of the alley, taking them into a place with more people. After reaching a safe place, Mingyu let go of her hand.

"What was that for?" She asked, a bit loud causing the attention of a few.

"Suji-ah, you could've been in so much danger." He put his hands on his hips as if he were Suji's mom.

"Why do you care so much?" Suji asked in curiosity, though it might've came out a bit rude.

"Because Youngtaek is a bad person! Why would he want you to meet in such a area where there's barely people? When the sun is going down, what kind of meet up is that? Especially when he's 30 minutes late!" Mingyu scolded, which caused a bunch of people to give them both weird looks.

"You don't know anything, Mingyu." She had an annoyed face and took a few steps away from him.

"I knew him before you!" He yelled out, making Suji stop to think but shrugged it off and kept walking back to the dorm since it's useless now.

☁️☁️☁️

Suji slammed the door and put her purse down on the couch.

"Suji? Home so soon?" Jane asked while she looked up from her laptop.

Jane could tell Suji was frustrated from the look on her face so she went and tried to comfort Suji whom was now in her room. Suji was just sitting there, staring blankly at a wall.

"Suji unnie, are you okay?" Jane patted her back.

Suji didn't respond.

"Suji, you know you can tell me." Jane smiled slightly.

"Jane-ah.." She took a deep breath. "I'm just pressured from all the practicing." Suji lied. Admitting something about boys was especially tough because there was a no dating rule.

Jane obviously knew she was lying, but she didn't want to ask further questions since she knew she needed time for herself.

"Oh, okay. Come to me whenever, I'm always here." She stood up and smiled, then walked over to her door and closed the door behind her.

Suji was reminiscing about what happened when her cord phone rung.

She anwsered and heard the voice of Youngtaek.