︵‿︵‿୨13୧‿︵‿︵

Suji eventually asked a passerbyer and was luckily able to find her way back to the dorms. Although getting the ring back was her first priority, creating a bond is more important.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" Suji huffed out as she held onto her knees with much agony in her legs.

"It's fine." Eunbi only responded with her hands in her pockets and stared at the state she was in.

Suji took a few more deep breathes before continuing, "Shall we practice?" She asked and Eunbi nodded.

They both entered the building to the extra practice room that was open. The practice rooms were normally supposed to be booked but since no one booked it for the night, they decided to use it.

"I guess we can do this hand movement and slide to the other side?" Eunbi suggested and Suji nodded vigorously.

"Good idea!" She complimented the idea and they both worked on it, except Suji's mind wandered off somehwere most of the time and couldn't really keep up.

She was afraid she read testing Eunbi's patience but thankfully she was calm and nicer than before.

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

Suji awoke to Euna's face close to hers, "Goodmorning!" Euna cheered once her eyes fluttered open.

Jane walked in and climbed in bed with her as they hugged eachother to sleep again which didn't work because Euna scolded them both again.

"If you guys keep hugging eachother you two are going to be late." Euna retorted and closed the door behind her, already dressed up ready to go for the day.

Suji, hearing this jumped out of bed and dressed quickly realizing she had things to take care of while Jane stayed still on the bed, drifting off to sleep once again.

"You're going to be late." Suji exclaimed while picking out her clothes, Jane didn't budge and changed her position to feel more comfortable.

"I heard they're serving pizza at the cafeteria today." Suji side glanced at Jane to see her reaction and as expected, that did the trick.

She jumped out her bed and rushed towards her room.

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

"I'm glad you weren't joking about the pizza unni!" Jane exclaimed happily as she munched on the pepperoni pizza with delight.

Suji flopped her hair and leaned on the table, "Why would I ever joke about food?" She smiled.

"You have dance after right?" Jane asked while her mouth was still stuffed.

"I do." She replied with a huge sigh, "We're performing in front of the CEO in less than a week now and I'm just nervous because we still need to make some parts in the choreo."

Jane looked up and raised her eyebrows up and down, "You know, there's someone who could help." She had a smug face on while chewing her pizza.

"Really who?" Suji asked in curiosity.

Jane sat up straight and took another bite, "I'll introduce you to her after classes are finished."

Suji nodded at that and looked around the cafeteria only for her eyes to land on Youngtaek. He was eating his lunch with his usual friends but his bag is what caught her eye the most. Maybe, her stuff was in it?

She sighed and looked down at her pizza in agony.

"Soemthing weong?" Jane asked with a concerned look on her face.

Suji shook her head vigorously and smiled, "Everything's fine."

☁️☁️☁️

"Minju, meet Suji! Suji meet Minju." Jane's mouth was wide open as she smiled at the two who were now meeting.

"She is four years older than you Suji! I met her in the halls when she almost bumped into me with her guitar." Jane posed coolly but only got a weird look from Suji back.

Suji turned her attention back to the girl in front of her,"Nice to meet you Minju!" She bowed as a sign of respect.

Minju smiled back and bowed too, "Nice to meet you too."

☁️☁️☁️

And that's how a new friendship blossomed, Minju helped Suji and Eunbi with their choreography. But Minju was only allowed to give them tips because the choreography was supposed to be made by both of them.

It's been a few days and they finally were finsihed the choreography, with the days passing by it also caused Suji to feel anxious about her precious ring. But other than that, she's proud that she's already gotten a huge weight off her shoulders.

Suji high fived Eunbi as they finished dancing their finished product. They both felt proud and were relieved that nothing bad came in between them, they forgot about their past and moved on, ignoring the grudges that were bugging them.

"We finally did it!" Suji cheered and Eunbi nodded with glee. She looked at Suji with sympathy and couldn't feel more great about working with her.

Whereas Suji still had some weight on her shoulders. Her ring. It's been days and yet her and Youngtaek haven't seen eachother, which she expected since they always met outside the building at the end of classes but he just never seemed there anymore.

Suji sighed and Eunbi seemed to take notice at the girl slouching down, staring at nothing but the cold wood floor.

Eunbi gathered up the courage to say something even though she didn't really know how to express her feelings well, "Hey.. Is something wrong?" She asked with as much sympathy as she could generate.

Suji nodded and forced a huge smile, "Of course. Just remembered soemthing from the past." She made up the excuse not taking the time to think about it.

Eunbi felt guilt building up inside her and swallowed it up as she walked towards her in a slow steady pace, "Is it about me?.. I'm so-"

"It's not about you.. It's just that I lost my ring that's all. I mean I guess I can't really do anything about it because I can't contact anyone." She sighed heavily, "But I can't help but think about where it went."

Eunbi nodded in understanding, "I'll help you find it. Just tell me where you last seen it." Her voice high with enthusiasm.

Suji let out a deep breath, "It's fine. I don't remember where it was last seen anyways." Her acting skills coming in handy! (if only her current company wasn't such an ass)

Eunbi looked down, "Oh okay.." She trailed off.

"But.. I heard you're really good at analyzing people." Suji smirked.

☁️☁️☁️

Eunbi's eyeglasses were up high on her nose and her arms were crossed while she looked over at Youngtaek with small movements, trying not to make it obvious that he's her target.

"So the plan is to follow Youngtaek because I believe he's got my ring. I'll tell you later why it's really important to me but it's a long story as to why I think he has it. He may have done something with it but I am a hundred percent sure he still has it because he can't contact anyone nowadays. So my best bet is that it's in his bag, check his bag and see if it's there." Suji exclaimed.

Eunbi remembered what Suji explained and tapped her foot as Youngtaek spoke with some of his friends.

Eunbi, being the slick and fast person she is, walked past him in a quick pace and looked into his bag.

It was all filled with water bottles and rubbish but she caught a glimpse of something metally, her eyes not leaving his bag.

She continued to walk forward before accidentally bumping into a group of girls, apologizing for that.

Eunbi then sneaked up behind Youngtaek again, and was about to grab his bag when Youngtaek pulled his bag towards his chest.

Eunbi cursed in her head as he did that and sighed to think of another plan.

But that plan didn't last long when Youngtaek turned around and his friends already left. Everything went by so fast, she didn't even notice it was just the two of them.

☁️~~~☁️

the story is nearing its end