︵‿︵‿୨5୧‿︵‿︵

"Welcome to your first session of dancing." The dance instructor said sternly.

Suji tried to hide herself from Eunbi.

If she finds out I'm here, I'm dead.

"I'll be calling names for attendance."

Yep, I'm dead meat.

"Hwang Eunbi?" The instructor asked.

"Here." She raised her hand up slightly.

Suji stared off into space hearing her full name. So she wasn't hallucinating after all and Eunbi was literally standing in the same room as her.

"Lee Suji?" The dance instructor asked.

"Here." Suji said quietly, and Eunbi quickly diverted her gaze to Suji once she heard her name.

I've been caught. Repeat, I've been caught Suji shut her eyes tightly and said a small prayer in her head.

As the instructor continued to call out names, Suji looked slightly up to see Eunbi smirking slightly at her, then Suji looked down immediately.

"Okay, great everyone's here. My name is Mrs. Hong, nice to meet you all." The instructor said and everyone responded with a bow, "Now, we will be starting with warmups."

The instructor went to the front of the trainees facing the mirror. "You all know how to body roll right?"

"Not me, miss.." One of the trainees behind Suji said.

"I don't think Suji can too.." Eunbi pointed at Suji and frowned apathetically.

Gosh.. I hate to say this but I really want to crack those fingers of her. Suji kept her cool and took slow deep breaths.

"Oh really now? Lee Suji, your a really good dancer but you can't body roll?" Mrs. Hong asked.

Suji could hear small laughter coming from behind her.

"I can.." Suji said quietly.

"Hm?" Mrs. Hong said, as she couldn't hear what Suji said.

"She said she can't." Eunbi said and made up a lie. Suji heard laughter behind her again.

"Oh, that's okay, we'll review it again just for you two." She noted, referring to the other trainee who didn't know how to body roll.

"Wow thanks a lot, learning something I already knew." A distinctive voice said from somewhere.

"This is such a waste."
"Can't we just skip please, it's just two people."
"They can just catch up."
"Yeah I agree."

"No, it's better if we're all on the same path so we can get things done easily." Mrs. Hong looked back at every trainee carefully.

"Thank you so much for wasting our time."
"I know right, we really needed it."
"We didn't come here just to learn how to body roll for two people who don't know how to body roll."

Those words were running around the room like air particles, but the best thing to do is just suck it in.

☁️☁️☁️

"Hey Suji." Eunbi sat beside Suji and stabbed a straw into her juice box, "What are you eating?"

Suji didn't look up and kept eating her food.

"Can you hear me or what?" Eunbi asked louder, startling Suji and making her friends laugh quietly whom were beside Eunbi.

She just kept chewing her food, trying to ignore Eunbi.