︵‿︵‿୨14୧‿︵‿︵

"Eunbi?" Youngtaek snickered, "Your the least person I'd think of who'd try to steal my bag." His grip on his bag becoming even tighter.

"And who're you to think that I'm gonna steal your bag?" Eunbi scoffed in return but that only came out sounding fake. The tension in the air was becoming even more tense and pressuring.

Youngtaek nodded a bit at her words but smirked after a few seconds of thinking.

"So you and Suji are close now?" He asks and Eunbi's breath hitched hearing the words 'Suji' and 'close'.

"W-We are not! Who told you that? Sure we may be from the same class but we are definitely not close. I'm just pretending to be nice to her so I could finally debut." Eunbi crossed her arms confidently, whilst Suji hearing this while hiding against a wall, felt as if she was gonna break down.

"Say, why don't you help me then." Youngtaek offered with a smile plastered on his face.

Eunbi smiled at his offer and nodded without hesitation, "Axtually, that's what I was here for." Eunbi changed her position so that she had her hands behind her waist, "If I tell Suji that her ring is safe and sound, and I bought a complete replica, then you have to help me get rid of Mingyu or whoever he is."

Youngtaek smiled hearing the name, "Mingyu? Gotcha. Although it might be too hard to do. He is 6'0 and still growing so it's gonna be hard to make them cut all connections."

Eunbi scoffed, "What is height going to do? I'm just gonna distract him from her that's all."

Suji's eyes widened at the plan and tears were already forming in her eyes, as she was about to run away, she bumped into someone else who had a concerned look in her face once she saw Suji's state.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked at the younger one. Suji sniffled but nodded with the bestest smile she could produce.

"Yeah." The girl enthusiastically anwsered, but her eyes told a different story, and her smile wasn't at its fullest.

"Something is wrong. Here follow me." She dragged Suji by the arm and they were in the girls dorm in a flash. They were going to the third floor where all the senior trainees were at.

She was hesitant to follow the girl who just kindly let her into her dorm, but went inside after feeling the warmth that stayed within the room.

Suji looked around and suddenly remembered who's dorm this was. It was Minju's! She once invited Eunbi and Suji for advice on dancing. They must be dorm mates.

"You must be wondering, what I'm doing letting a stranger I don't know in. Well I heard a lot about you from my friends." She smiled warmly as she offered Suji some tea, which she accepted.

Suji tensed up, knowing her friends talk about her made her quite suspicious. Was the gossiping about her good or bad?

"Euna and Minju talk about you a lot, espiecally when they have no topics to come up with. I guess they just find you so interesting." She chuckled as she thought of the moments, "But don't get it the wrong way, we don't talk about you all the time. Just when something happens. And don't worry, they've never exposed a single secret." She assured.

Suji trusted her words and went along with it, "Thank you.. Can I get your name?" Suji asked.

"Adora. My name is adora." She smiled again.

Suji smiled back and took a sip of her tea, "My friend decided to help someone who I despise deeply." She sighed, "I thought she was my friend but after the things she's done to me, I shouldn't have expected so much of her."

"Wait why what happened?" Adora asked, sitting more seriously while her ears were wide open.

"I figured Minju and Euna would tell you." Suji shrugged taking another sip.

Adora shook her head many times before continuing, "This sounds personal so of course not!"

Suji continued, "I mean well, he just stole something precious to me that's all. I just wish to get it back, and the altercation that just happened was my friend talking to the person I despise. They were teaming up on me which made me feel overwhelmed I guess." She admitted although she really didn't want too.

"Sooo what you're saying is that, you're getting teamed on because your rival and you're ex-friend is being idiots?" Adora asked with her thinking face on, "Is that what I'm hearing?"

Suji took a deep breath, "Basically yeah." She nodded.

"I say we sabaotage them and their whole training career." Adora mischievously stated. The warmth in the air now becoming a bit cold.

"Yeahhhh, I don't think so." Suji awkwardly laughed, "Then again, they're both really powerful."

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning to ruin their career." She joked, "but what do you mean by powerful?" She asked and Suji looked down in response.

"It means that they have this huge aura around them that makes you feel like you're already defeated. That's what I feel anyways. Youngtaek used to be my close friend, but now he's turned against me. Then there's Eunbi who never really liked me and we became close after partnering up, but I'm not sure what happened now." She finished off with a gulp, "I'm lost. Espiecally since I'm performing soon with Eunbi."

Adora shook her head, "Man I'm gonna get dizzy from all these shaking heads but I'm pretty sure that no matter what, you're not alone in anything you do. Of course you may be alone physically but there is people who can't help but worry about you. Mentally, we're always there for you no matter what." Adora reassured, "And it may be that I'm a stranger but I care a lot about you, as creepy as it sounds."

Suji looked down to the ground as she fiddled with her hands, "You sure?"

"I'm sure." Adora softly smiled.

☁️☁️☁️

"We're going to go up to them that's it. I've had enough of their sh-" Euna covered up Jane's mouth to prevent her from saying anything vulgar.

"Don't swear Jane, we gotta keep it PG for the kids." Euna scolded.

"Who's the kids?" Jane asked cluelessly as she looked around nonchalantly.

"You!" Suji and Euna both said at the same time, they ended up laughing too and that ended up in Jane frowning.

"Don't have to be so mean." Jane mumbled.

Suji sighed and looked out the window, she thought about all the things that happened and then her mind wandered off the Mingyu.

"Thinking about him?" Euna asked after a long long pause.

"How do you know?" Suji asks in disbelief.

Euna shrugged, "You haven't seen eachother in days, and you always tend to look out the window more than usual." She paused, "You're looking out the window for him, eh eh?" She teased while elbowing her.

"Hahaa you're funny. Of course not.. Plus no dating. We're just good friends." Suji simply anwsered.

"Pfft that's what they all say." Jane muttered.

"It's trueeee. And if the rule wasn't there then I-" She abruptly stopped.

"Youuu?" Euna smiled widely, waiting for the anwser.

"Wait." Suji stood up and looked out the window to see a familiar figure standing with a bento box in one hand, and flowers in the other.

"I figured you'd know I'm here!" He yelled but made sure to be quiet as it was the night.

I smiled seeing his silhouette among the shadows, he always knew how to cheer me up.

☁️~~~☁️

so sorry for the ass updates but like i'm planning to end this soooon