︵‿︵‿୨11୧‿︵‿︵

Suji woke up to find her back at her bed, she was panting and was in need for oxygen.

"It felt so real.." She whispered.

Euna opened the door and sighed at seeing the state Suji was in.

"Suji, your going to be late for training! C'mon!" She scolded while brushing her teeth.

Suji checked her clock, it read 8:37 and that caused her to jump out in panic.

"How long was I sleeping?" Suji's eyes widened.

Euna shrugged in response, "I dunno, you came home late."

"I came home late???" Suji almost yelled.

"Yeah, maybe after midnight. I heard the door open and close, and I knew it was you, so." Euna reassured and smiled.

She tilted her head in confusion but remembered she had to get ready to go to the building. She had to practice for the day she was going to perform in front of the CEO in a few days.

Once Suji arrived at the building, everyone went inside the building and Suji got a few stares from fellow trainees.

"Welcome, welcome trainees." Mrs. Moon looked stubborn. "You all will be performing in front of the CEO in a few days, so please practice for that. I'll be working with Eunbi and Suji." She eyed the duo and that caused stares to be looking at them too.

It's always been like this, Mrs. Moon had a close eye on Eunbi and Suji because when they performed as partners, it was the worst collaboration that was presented. Eunbi kept going to the front, and Eunbi changed up the moves to her own style while Suji tried to follow what was there.

☁️☁️☁️

"Eunbi and Suji, your up next." Mrs. Moon held the back of her pen on her bottom lip and her other hand holding a clip board.

Eunbi proudly stepped up and Suji followed.

"3, 2, 1.." Mrs. Moon counted.

The music started and Suji danced to the choreography her and Eunbi decided to do, but Eunbi did a whole other choreography than the one they planned to do.

It was a mess.

Eunbi did a lot of twirls while Suji danced more powerful.

"Stop. Stop the music!" Mrs. Moon yelled.

Suji interlocked her hands together and looked down.

"I gave you 1 week, and this is all you planned? You two look like your freestyling and didn't even care about this. This goes to your mark on dancing, you do know, right??" She sighed. "I thought you two would make up but I was wrong. You two really don't care about friendship."

"Mrs. Moon, it isn't my fault Suji wasn't listening to me and not giving any ideas, I had to make the choreography myself, she's the one whos freestyling! Not me!" She said in her defense.

"Is that true, Suji?" She eyed Suji and raised her eyebrows.

Suji shook her head while looking down.

"She's lying. She just-"

"Quiet!" Mrs. Moon hissed. "You two, go outside." She pointed to the door. "And put your hands behind your head for 15 minutes! Go!"

Suji hesitated but had to obey the instructor, or else it'd give her more days. Eunbi followed after Suji but sat far from Suji.

"Why did you lie..?" Suji asked.

"I didn't lie." She said sternly, with an annoyed face.

"We worked on the choreo-"

"I WORKED ON THE CHOREOGRAPHY! OKAY?" She raised her voice.