︵‿︵‿୨15୧‿︵‿︵

Suji sat down with Mingyu on the bench in a nearby park as they both munched on the food.

Her thoughts wandering off to before she came down, making her smile and laugh.

"What's wrong?" He asks in a concerned voice.

"Nothing just flashbacks." Suji looked at the bright stars and Mingyu nodded in understanding.

F l a s h b a c k

Euna and Jane popped their head out once they heard the male voice. Seeing Mingyu's figure, they both fangirled and pushed Suji out the door with much force.

"Wait I've got no makeup-" The door was shut before she could even finish.

Jane and Euna looked eachother with proud faces and clapped while jumping.

☁️☁️☁️

"You know, I've always wandered what would happen if we were never trainees." Suji sighed, "Not saying being a trainee is bad but I originally auditioned to be an actress you know? Would life be better?"

Mingyu shrugged, "It honestly depends. Sometimes we take roads that were not meant for us and we learn from it, or we just do it for experience. But no matter what we always have to find some fun to keep doing it right?" Mingyu looked at the stars too with glee.

"What keeps me going is my friends and family who keep supporting me, I mean as if my dad supports me but still. So many people are watching me where I am today so I've gotta make them proud. And as the old saying goes, a bad day doesn't make a bad life." Mingyu's arms rested behind his neck as he closed his eyes.

"Wow words of wisdom coming from Mingyu? Shocking." Suji teased and Mingyu sat up to retort.

He gave Suji a look and relaxed once again, putting his arms at the back of his head once again, "There are so many things I want to do once I get vacation."

"Like what?" Suji asked holding the flowers and smelling them.

"Anything really, maybe rest." He sighed out.

Suji nodded, "Me too. I'm actually performing tomorrow in front of the CEO but.." She paused thinking about the events that had just occurred recently, "Eunbi betrayed me." She finally breathed out.

"Wait what?" Mingyu sat up, his shoulders tensed up.

Suji continued to explain the whole story and everything became overwhelming, she choked on her words thinking about it again.

Mingyu looked at the younger girl in front of him as she was wiping the tears off her eyes, without another second, he grabbed her and patted her back slowly while she released every emotion that's been trapped behind her heart.

"It's okay." His soothing words relaxed Suji a bit though her crying didn't stop just yet.

"So?" Mingyu asked after a few minutes of him comforting her and her releasing the tears that she's been holding, "Feeling better?"

Suji nodded and was able to smile, "Yeah. Thanks Mingyu it helped a lot."

Mingyu shook his head, "It's what I could do to make you feel better, now eat some more." He offered her a kimbap and she ate it in delight.

"Yummy." She mumbled while her mouth was still quite full.

Cute Mingyu thought.

"Actually Suji," Mingyu paused, "I wanted to confess something."

Suji looked up to see his eyes looking down back at hers.

"Mingyu.." Her heart pounded faster than it should.

"I like you Suji. I really do but," He trailed off, "I know we can't be a thing." Suji's heart ached hearing that.

Suji's eyebrows creased, "Why not?" As Mingyu was going to anwser her, the puzzle pieces connected.

"Right. We're not allowed to date." Suji frowned.

"But if you're willing to wait for me, I will wait for you too." Mingyu complied and the girl nodded vigorously.

"Of course."

☁️☁️☁️

"Did you see Suji with another guy? She was at a nearby park." A girl said.

"She was? Don't tell me she's dating.. That would mean she'd be kicked out!" Another girl anwsered her.

"I know. But if she's kicked out we have a better chance of debuting." Girl 3 giggled at her theory.

Euna hearing this, furiously came into their conversation, "Excuse me but what the hell is wrong with you? What if it was her brother, or her cousin or her friend? Does it matter?" Euna said fast.

Girl 2 scoffed, "Then why was he holding flowers for her? It's obivous. Plus you're probably just defending her because you're her best friend. Maybe you should get kicked out too."

Euna snickered, "I'm sorry girl but you don't have enough evidence to prove that they're dating. They're just really close friends that's all, and that's it. Nothing. More."

Girl 3 rolled her eyes, "Alright miss know it all."

Euna walked away, not wanting to start another argument with girls who don't know their place.

"But I also heard he's a trainee somewhere.. Hmm what was it again? Ah Pledis!" They continued to gossip while Euna continued to walk.

"Pledis? Isn't that the one with the handsome tall trainee?" Girl 1 asked.

"Yeah! And they're saying he's the one Suji met up with!" Girl 2 told them.

"Ugh." They all groaned.

☁️☁️☁️

Suji glanced once at Eunbi but did no more after Eunbi didn't look back. It was as if Suji was invicible to her.

"Suji and Eunbi, you will both be performing in front of the CEO." Mrs. Hong mentioned out loud and all eyes were on them both.

"I expect you to be prepared, I know you two have been working hard." Suji was sweating from the amount of pressure put on her and the stares burning her down.

Eunbi and Suji both nodded simultaneously.

Mrs. Hong looked down at her watch and nodded once to gesture that it was time.

They both looked at each other before walking down the halls to where the big practice room was.

"You ready?" Eunbi asked enthusiastically.

Suji nodding was her only response as they strolled down the dim hallway, different kinds of music blasting through all the designated rooms.

They finally reached it after some awkward silence and Eunbi did the honours to knock before opening the door and greeting themselves formally.

"Hello I'm Eunbi. It's a pleasure to be able to dance in front of you." She bowed and gave her best smile.

Suji did the same and tried to shake the fact that Eunbi was lying to her. Knowing that this dance would determine whether she might debut takes a big toll on her mental state.

The CEO nodded at both introductions and waved us off the start, "But before you start, I would like to ask questions."

They both nodded, anticipating whatever that was gonna hit them.

"You won't make me dissatisfied, right?" He asked with a tone that gave shivers down the two girls.

Suji gulped and took one for the team, "W-We'll try our hardest to give you what you were expecting."

Satisfied with the anwser, they danced.

While the CEO had an unreadable face that could break the hearts of many uprising stars.

☁️~~~☁️

heyo

next chapter might be last :(