︵‿︵‿୨12୧‿︵‿︵

Suji shuttered thinking about what Mingyu told her the day before. She was now heading towards the building with small but fast steps, making sure to be there on time.

Suji suddenly ran into Eunbi and with great stealth, she stopped to avoid bumping into her.

"Hi." Suji politely greeted. Eunbi was wearing a pink tank top with adidas sweatpants and her hair was tied up with clips to accompany her front hair.

"Hello." She sildently replied, her friends in their own world as they showed eachother a funny picture from the internet.

Suji cleared her voice and looked elsewhere, "I hope we work well together." She mumbled out.

Eunbi hesitantly nodded, but a small and genuine smile followed after. "I hope so too."

☁️☁️☁️

Suji tapped her foot while waiting for the vending machine to drop her chips. It was taking longer than expected and she even shakes the machine for it push it out already.

As it fell, Suji was already trying to grab the chips from behind the flap when another hand brushed against hers and stole the chips she was yearning for.

"That's my chips!" Suji almost yelled but her concerned face faltered when she saw the owner of the hand.

"Youngtaek.." She muttered under her breath and didn't even have the energy to move.

All he did was return a smile as if nothing ever happened last night. He opened up the chips and took one, then handed the bag to Suji.

"Thanks." He turned around and trotted towards his class.

Suji gulped and shook off the event that just happened. Remembering Mingyu's words she took a deep breath and continued her way to her class.

☁️☁️☁️

"What about Youngtaek?" Suji asked with determination in her voice.

Mingyu sighed heavily and looked down at the ground, "Just promise you won't freak out?" His hands clasped together.

"Is it that bad..?" Suji asked, her heart now slowly pounding faster and faster.

"It could go however you think of it but hear me out," He paused, "Youngtaek isn't who you think he is.. He steals things and even blackmails people if he has too. Only a small amount of people know about it but we all decided to keep it low because then again, he could blackmail people seeing that his mother is of higher authority." He frowned.

Suji took awhile to process what the hell he just said, "Wait so he steals and he fricking blackmails? Shouldn't this man be in jail? And also, who's the 'we' you're talking about?" Her head tilting.

"If we did try to force him into jail it wouldn't work. He's earned a lot of trust from the police and government because of his mother. And by 'we', I mean his former school mates." He informed.

"So what happened last night then?" Suji's hands were now fiddling with eachother and she couldn't seem to stop.

"He stole your watch, your ring, and some cash." He told her with despair evident in his voice.

"My ring.. I didn't even notice I didn't wear it today because I was in a rush!" Suji rubbed her face in frustration and almost felt like crying.

"It's fine though cause I'm pretty sure he's a hoarder and won't sell it until a few days later. I mean, that's how I retrieved my bracelet back." He reassured in a calming voice.

"Your right.. He probably didn't take my phone because he knew if he did then that would be too obivous. I'm such an idiot for not realizing those things were gone." She poured and threw a small tantrum inside her head.

Mingyu shook his head in response, "It's fine, you still have a few more days to retrieve what you lost. I know that ring is really important to you, I mean you wear it everywhere." He silently said.

Suji smiled, "I'm glad you noticed. But I am definitely going to retrieve everything! He shouldn't be a trainee, espiecally when he wants to debut." Suji smiled proudly at her words, "I'll do my best!"

☁️☁️☁️

"I'll do my best!" Suji cheered after the instructions from Mrs. Hong.

"Alright everyone, get with your partner!" She smiled.

Suji recalled that Mrs. Hong said the dance in front of the CEO was to happen in a week. Although the time is limited, two things could be created within that time. Friendship and a choreography!

After a few awkward conversations, they both agreed to dance to Treasure by Bruno Mars.

They both started to create the choreography and added a lot of switches, hand motions, expressions and such. They seemed to be having a lot of fun doing this.

As dance class was about to end, Mrs. Hong said the announcments about the company blah blah blah. She dismissed them all and Suji went towards Eunbi.

"The plan still going on?" She asked her and she nodded with a smile on her face.

"Yup." They waved at eachother and went opposite ways till' Suji saw Youngtaek exiting class.

She didn't hesitate to run towards him, "Where is my stuff?" She almsot yelled, causing a few people to look at them.

"Why're you asking? I don't have it." He laughed as if Suji would know too but she knew damn well he was lying.

"You stole my stuff. Now give it back." Suji asked once more, in a nice voice.

"And I said, I don't have it." He said every last word with emphasize and that pulled the trigger.

"You're a dead man Youngtaek!" Suji ran after him as he started to sprint for the gates. Everyone staring at them unsuslly.

They ran, ran and ran.

Suji was catching up until he turned a corner and she suddenly lost him. She panted hard and looked around her, not familiar with the place.

Her eyes widened at the situation. She didn't have a phone so she couldn't contact anyone and she didn't even know who to ask because they all were doing their business.

Suji went into a store and went up to a random buyer, "Uhh excuse me? Do you know where we are right now?"

"The convenience store!" The old lady laughed at her joke and Suji was forced to laugh with her, still desperate to find the dorms.

"Ah no, ajhumma please help me. I'm lost and I can't find Music K dorms." She pleaded with as much energy as she could produce. Dang dancing and running really took away all her energy.

"Music K dorms? Never heard of that. You should probably ask the old man who's a vendor around here, he knows the place pretty well." She suggested and shrugged carelessly while going back to her doings.

Suji rushed out and scanned through all the vendors then realized, most of them are old men!

She looked at the sun and it was slowly setting, "I'm late." She mumbled but didn't give up.

It was this moment, she knew she lost two things.

Her plans and her items.

☁️~~~☁️

might end this book soon!

and it seems like my book is non existent to my others accounts and my account so um that's weird