︵‿︵‿୨7୧‿︵‿︵

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END*

"Me? Lying.."  Mingyu said, stuttering a bit.

Suji moved her head to another direction to not let her feelings get the best of her.

"Nevermind." She sighed.

He probably has his reasons, so I should just let him be.. I can't let this friendship go to waste.

"I'll be going now" She stood up "Make sure to call me if you have a cordless phone or just send me letters.. We'll meet again at the same place tomorrow?" She faced him while staring nonchantly at him.

"Yep."

Suji waved and headed off to her small apartment. Mingyu watched as she went and did the same. Until they remembered something.

"I have to finish packing up my things so I can move to the new dorm." They both said under their breath.

Once Suji got home she looked around. Her apartment looked a bit messy. Books in countless places, papers, bags everything was everywhere.

"I can't waste any time. I'll get the job done in no time!" She put on her fighter face and started to clean as well as pack things.

☁️☁️☁️

Mingyu's apartment was decently clean.

How can a girls' apartment be messy whilst a boys' is clean?

"I can finish this in no time, so there's no need to rush it." He said and plopped his whole body onto his couch.

"I don't lie.." Mingyu said, "But do I?" His eyebrows creased.

Mingyu blinked slowly and thought it all over.

"Mingyu why did you lie?" He started to curse at himself. "You could've just told her the truth, now she thinks you don't like her."

"You dumb dumb" He sighed.

He rushed up to go to the bathroom and couldn't stop thinking about what occurred.

☁️☁️☁️

"Ahh Suji you shouldn't have said that, now he doesn't trust you" Suji said while packing up her things.

"I shouldn't pack up too many things now but how am I going to get rid of this furniture..?" She thought for a second before a brilliant idea came up in her mind.

"Sell the furniture!" A bright bulb appeared and she was proud of her idea.

She tried to push her furniture but it was too heavy and didn't really move much.

"Ah this is useless. I need some help."

Suji said and plopped down on her couch and just laid there, reminiscing about what happened recently.

☁️☁️☁️

Suji was strolling around the park. She just needed things to get out of her head.

"I can body roll! What were they even saying. Especially Eunbi." She mumbled out loud putting her hands in her sweater's pockets.

"What about me?" Someone said and Suji turned around.

She froze.

"Nothing.. Nothing."

"No, please continue. What were you about to say?" Her voice urging to know.

"I just said.." She paused. "You and B?" She said, hoping she'd fall for that.

"What a 'You and B'" She asked.