︵‿︵‿୨16୧‿︵‿︵

"How'd it go?" Minju, Euna, Jane and Adora has their ears perked up on what Suji was about to say. Suji shrugged and sighed with much disappointment evident in her voice.

"It didn't go as I expected it.. I mean I didn't expect too much but our chemistry during dancing wasn't the same as the practices." Suji frowned.

Adora's eyebrows crashed together, "What do you mean by that?" She asked.

Suji shrugged once again, "It was as if we wanted to run away while dancing with eachother. We didn't smile that much or even make eye contact although that was part of the dance a lot."

Euna nodded and sat up straight, "I get you. It may be hard but I promise the more you work hard the more you'll forget about the negativity in your life." She paused, "That may seem like bad advice but trust me in this, you are going to be okay because the past stays in the past."

Suji looked down and fiddled with her fingers, "Thank you guys. I would never know what I'd be without you guys."

Jane flopped her hair and crossed her legs slowly, "I mean, you don't have to make us that flattered."

☁️☁️☁️

Suji hesitated to turn the knob to go into dance class the next day, her arms and hands just about gave in and she didn't want to go in no matter what cost. That all ended when the door opened itself, with the dance teacher staring at her with demanding eyes.

"Miss Lee? You missed attendance. Good thing I saw you last minute." She sighed out and grabbed her pen to write down on the attendance, Suji saw the look of disappointment on her face and that made Suji feel confused and upset at herself.

Mrs. Hong's face relaxed after placing down the paper on her desk, "Can I speak to Eunbi and Suji?" They both nodded, looking at eachother but saying nothing.

They entered her office which was covered with piles of papers and frames of her family and friends. She sat down and took a sip of her coffee crossing her legs right after.

"So, tell me what happened." She looked up with sharp eyes which almost cut through the both of them.

Suji gulped and let Eunbi do the talking but nothing came out of her although Eunbi always volunteered to talk, "I expected a lot, I even saw you two dance practice. So tell me why it wasn't the same?" She changed her position so now she had her chin in her palm.

"I'm not mad, I'm just questioning." Mrs. Hong sat back and tapped her arm rest.

Saying we were too nervous wouldn't be a good excuse because if we were nervous like thsi in auditions we wouldn't have made it in, espiecally since the CEO wasn't side by side with actual judges.

"We're not in good terms again.." Suji finally revealed and Eunbi looked down with a sad look on her face, almost indescribable.

"Again? You're kidding me." Mrs. Hong scoffed which caused Suji to twitch a bit at the sudden sound.

Eunbi's grip on her hand tightened and her eyes were still on the floor, "I can explain." She volunteered and finally looked up to meet the eyes of Mrs. Hong's.

She nodded signalling for her to continue

"Youngtaek has been stealing Suji's things. He stole one of Suji's dearest items and we're trying to retrieve it back.. I guess Suji figured what happened and kept her distance which made things harder to communicate. But I just wanted to give this back to Suji," She dug into her pocket till something metal brushed against her skin, "This." She gave the ring to Suji and Suji held it in between her pointer and thumb with awe.

Suji smiled at the words engraved into the ring, showing her parents birthdays. Suji looked over at Eunbi with a bright smile and sighed in relief, "Thank you so much." She almost choked in her words but Eunbi shook her head.

"Don't thank me." Eunbi trailed off and looked away, causing Suji's smile to become even wider. Mrs. Hong breathed out and placed her elbows on the desk.

"I can't convince the CEO to give you girls a pass but next time, I bet you, you will impress him." Her eyes had hope in them and that caused Suji and Eunbi to feel it in their hearts too.

Both of them looked at eachother and smiled widely, high fiving in the process and leaving the room with high hopes.

☁️☁️☁️

"You did well.." Jane cooed and Adora nodded vigorously. Suji smiled a bit.

"It's okay, there's always other times to improve." Euna still frowned upon hearing her words but encouraged Suji to keep going.

"It's okay Suji, I know you're capable of reaching your dreams. You never give up." She excitedly said.

Minju agreed and tilted her head, "And if you're sad we're sad." She squinted her eyes and pouted.

"Pssshttt." Suji laughed it off. Suddenly they looked to the side to see a shy girl who seemed around their age but probably in the middle of all their ages, coming towards them with her hands clasped together.

"Mmm excuse me?" They all turned to her and she continued, "I was wondering where the vocal room is?" She looked down with shy eyes and Adora and Minju jumped from their seats.

"Let's go!" They both walked the girl to the vocal room and Suji caught a glimpse of her name tag that she was given because she was new.

Yujin.

Seems like a new person we might add to our friend group.

"Hmm.." Euna caught Suji lacking and Suji's eyes blinked countless times cluelessly.

"HMmmM." Jane also mocked Euna's movements and Suji was already so confused which caused both of them to burst into laughter.

Suji following too.

☁️☁️☁️

"Youngtaek will be moving to another company." Suji crossed her arms and looked out to the night sky.

Mingyu looked over with wide eyes, "It's already confirmed?" Suji nodded at his question.

"He volunteered to. Police checked him out and all belongings were returned, well not all but only the ones he currently had." She paused, "He has been put on probation so I hope all of his nick nacks will be stopped."

Mingyu nodded, "I hope so too. Youngtaek seems like the type to follow the rules though he did go against the law."

Suji scoffed, "Thats an idiot move to do." Her head relaxed on the bench.

"So what now?" Mingyu nonchalantly asked as he just stared at Suji's features amongst the blue moon.

Suji sat up and held the bench seat, "We wait and see."

"Wait and see, huh?" He teased, Suji scoffed once again a

"Hey, Music K is much more strict with rules and I can't even date when I debut." She sighed.

Mingyu frowned, "It's fine. I can wait even if it takes years."

Suji's lips curved up at the saying, "If you say so."

They both looked up and smiled at the stars which were covered by the clouds above.

☁️~~~☁️

the end :) sorry if it felt short. it was hard since i have another account to take care of