︵‿︵‿୨8୧‿︵‿︵

Eunbi smirked.

"Got nothing to say, eh?"

Suji didn't have enough courage to gather herself up and argue back.

Was she a coward?

"It's not my fault your acting like a illiterate ape." Suji muttered quietly.

Thankfully, Eunbi didn't hear and was getting impatient with Suji just stalling.

Suji looked down at her shoes.

What do I do now? Just stand here with nothing to say or go inside? If I have nothing to say I'll get overrun my words I don't wanna hear from her, and if I go inside they'll just keep calling me a coward. What choice do I even have..? It's all useless.

"Yah Lee Suji. Stop procrastinating, everyone's got their eyes on you. Are you purposely making a fool out of yourself?" Eunbi exclaimed louder, but mumbled the last part to herself.

All Suji could hear was laughs and non-audible words. She felt like the world was against her for some reason

"I asked you so many times to leave me alone! What do you what from me? Is it because I'm an easy target, huh? Attacking me because you know my weaknesses?! Is that why? Is that why you always go for me..?" Suji yelled out. "What have I ever done to you? After all the things I did for you as best friends, is making me a fool of myself the best thing you could do for me? Is it?" She was able to get out, Suji wasn't the type to let things out espiecally when there was a crowd around but if Eunbi didn't hear her words when would she hear it?

"Hey Lee Suji!" She yelled but Suji pushed through the crowd and went inside before she could hear another word come out from Eunbi's mouth.

She rushed to the washroom and locked herself in a stall.

She sat on the toilet and put her head in her hands as she was overthinking the descions she made.

☁️☁️☁️

"Lee Suji, your late." The dance instructor said.

"I know miss. I'm sorry."

"I was about to mark you absent but good thing your here, there's stuff I need to especially teach you." She took a deep breath and wrote something down in the attendance list.

Suji dared not to look at Eunbi at all costs.

"We will be working in partners. I will give you and your partner a song and you will be presenting it somewhere next week. You won't be given any time so find time after training or when you have day-offs." Mrs. Hong eyed everyone and looked down at her papers again.

Suji gulped, hoping Eunbi won't be her partner. Her even muttered a small prayer just so she wouldn't be partners with Eunbi.

"Eunbi and..." Mrs. Hong paused, "Lee Suji. You will be partnered up and will be given the song Jackie Chan by Tiesto & Dzeko ft. Preme & Post Malone. You need to work on your friendship skills other than your dancing skills." She hissed.

The other trainees stayed silent but it was very obvious they tried to keep their laugh in.

"Hey be quiet, I'll put all of you with bad songs." She said sternly.

Suji got a glance of Eunbi, she had an annoyed look and Suji returned the look. If she was going to be partnered up with a girl who's always on her period then she could act tough too.

Why did you jinx it Suji..

She felt angry at herself, maybe thinking about it a lot could've helped with not getting partnered up with her.