︵‿︵‿୨6୧‿︵‿︵

"Welcome welcome to your second training." The instructor said. "Though it may be your third for some of you." She eyed everybody.

"Before you all go to your designated classes, I have an announcement to make about new rules." She paused before continuing, "Phones will be taken away as someone disregarded the rules and used it against us. No further information will be disclosed." She said, her voice getting lower at the last sentence.

"Anyways," She said out of the blue "We will be collecting phones." She smiled.

"Now?" One of the trainees yelled out.

"Yes, now." She said, picking up a blue box. "It'll be put in here." She pointed with her free hand.

The moment the box reached Mingyu, he kissed it goodbye before placing it in the box carefully.

"I swear I'll catch whoever made us lose our phones." He heard from behind him.

"I know right, losing my phone is losing a part of me." She said in a sad voice.

"Now, please head towards your classes." The instructor said.

Mingyu took a quick look at his schedule. Rapping, dancing and singing.

"Rapping is first.." Mingyu said and took a deep breath as he headed toward the class.

☁️☁️☁️

"Hello." The rapping instructor said in a stern voice. "My name is Mr. Seo." He almost sounded like a robot.

"First of all, we have to take attendance." Mr. Seo said. "Vernon." He said, and before Vernon could even answer he moved on to the next person.

Gee what's wrong with him

The instructor was going through the list of names before reaching his name, "Mingyu." He called out.

"Her-"

Mr. Seo cut him off, "Okay moving on. Let's see..." He said. "Mingyu, rap out a single line."

"Uhmm.." Mingyu muttered.

"Mingyu, it isn't that hard. True rappers think quickly, say things off the top of their head. How can you qualify as a rapper if you're just procrastinating on the spot?"

"Mr. Seo, you barely gave me any time to-" He smiled awkwardly.

"Your such a slow-witted person." Mr. Seo muttered under his breath.

Mingyu looked down, he was at loss for words but ended up bowing as an apology.

"No need to bow, just take this as a sign next time." He looked around again. "Vernon, you."

Vernon gathered his thoughts together and was able to rap a line from Block B's Toy.

"Ahh, see. This is what Pledis material is. Right there." He smiled while pointing to Vernon.

Mingyu looked to his side to see Vernon smiling, all proud of himself.

☁️☁️☁️

"Heyy guess what!" Suji cheered as Mingyu came out of Pledis building.

His eyebrows furrowed at the sight of her, "Hey, why are you here?"

"Why can't I be here? Is there some kind of law in your entertainment or something for me not to be here? Will I get arrested?" Suji asked. Mingyu was pushing her away.

"No, it's not really a law, it's more of a rule.."

She breathed out and thought deeply, "Why? No girls seen with boys???"