𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

"Ouu, I would hate to be y'all today," I smirked, watching the boys line up in front of me. "Asher since you're cleared by the trainer you can join them." I checked off each player that was here for attendance. "Okay so you lost the last game, big deal. That's in the past, now we need to focus on the next one. Clearing up any mistakes and doing trial and error. When you're on that field playing a game there's no time for glitches, only perfection. You make all of those here...during practice...Got it?" I looked out to them.

"Got it!"

"Now! You are used to Baker's punishments...Well not anymore. You will be following my rules and punishment each time you lose. And let me tell you it's not fun. When we're stuck doing punishment training it takes time out of going through possible plays adding onto the hours you have to be on this field. So I hope everyone stretched really well because you're doing 30 minutes of suicides." I instructed them. The area filled with sounds of groaning. "If you would've won, we wouldn't be doing this now. Get to it!"

"How are they doing?" Baker popped up out of nowhere.

"Pathetic they are already slowing down," I commented. "You slow down, another lap is added on!" I talked into the megaphone.

"Ouu suicides," Baker winced. "I hated those back in the day."

"Why? 'Cause you were slow?" I joked.

"Yea, and because your grandfather would make us run til we threw up." The older man laughed.

"You think you had it hard?" I laughed. "When I was six he would make me run around Crenshaw's field 20 times when my dad would drop me off."

"Big man didn't joke around when it came to football and-"

"Church" We say in sync laughing.

"Here's the last lap," I tell him.

"I would hate to be them this morning," Billy signed. "Bring it in boys!" They all came running into formation. "Did you like the morning run?" He smiled, receiving glares in return. "You lose, that's the first thing that you will do before Mel's punishment even starts. Now I'm gonna be supervising, Mel is in charge." With that he walked to the sidelines with the other coaches and trainers.

"Okay, you will be separated in groups based on weakness level on the field. You will be rotating with this group. At each station there is a coach or a trainer, they will be timing you and doing your counts. Today is not the time for slow and steady wins the race. I want to see fast and furious. I want to see how hungry you are for that next win. If I don't see it, individually you will be called out and start over the whole routine." I explained to them, then pulled out my clipboard.

"Red Group," I labeled. "Nathan, Mike, Austin, Zac, Luke, and Butler." The called boys moved to group with one another. "Yellow Group. Sam, Jake, Edwin, Zion, Brandon, and Nick." I called out. "Green Group. Liam, Noah, Will, Logan, Mason, and Elijah" I looked to the remaining group. "Clear Group. JJ, Asher, Jordan, and Spencer." I moved out of the way so everyone can get organized. "These groups are not permanent. They change, you can either go up a group or go down a group." I looked at each player.

"What about me?" I hear a voice to the left.

"Benjamin right?" I looked at him.

"Yeah." he nodded his head. All the boys were looking at us, making me feel more awkward because of the situation.

"You missed three practices and last night's game along with failing 3 classes. You're off the team," I tell him, then point my focus back to the groups. "Okay...pick a station." I clapped my hands. I proceeded to walk to where I was doing the timing. "Okay strap up, you guys are on parachutes," I tossed them the bag. "You slow down to a low speed, you do it over. When you do something over, you hold back the cycle. Making the punishment even longer." I tell them, they all strapped themselves in and started running.