𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒

CRENSHAW, CALIFORNIA

THE DINNER

"So Tamia comes in and says it's raining inside, and turns out that the pipes had burst in her room and it really.....It really was raining." Reggie tells the teens at the table laughing.

"Ha ha ha. That's not funny. I could've drowned," Coop says.

"You drowning?" Mel turned her head to Coop. "I was there with you and you didn't wake me up. I could've drowned."

"Well no one told you to be a heavy sleeper," Coop laughed.

"Getcha daughter," Mel pointed, talking to Reggie.

"Oh, but lucky for us, you guys didn't," Patience tells the girls, mocking them.

"I'm gonna get the check," Reggie says, reaching in his pocket for his wallet. Along with Spencer. "Uh-uh, you better not be reaching for that wallet. Pay me back when you're a big-time NFL star," He tells the boy.

"All right, you got it," Spencer shakes his head.

"I'll come with," Mel smiled. "I promise Ty I'll bring him back a slice of their sweet potato pie." She walked off.

"Hey, it's good to see y'all two getting along again," Spencer tells Coop.

"Yeah, man, everything is great," Coop smiled.

"Not everything," Patience mumbled, looking off to the side.

"Yo, why you got to bring that up?" Coop asked her girlfriend.

"You know what Preach is gonna do to Tyrone," Patience looked at her.

"Shawn is dead because of Tyrone. He deserve whatever gonna happen to him," Coop tells them.

"I know you don't believe that. Look, you're not a killer, Coop, and offering up Tyrone is the same as pulling the trigger yourself," Spencer jumps in.

"When all this started, I told you I'd make sure Coop stayed Coop," Patience said.

"And you ain't got to worry about that," Coop reassures her, but it wasn't working.

"Well, I am worried."

"How you gonna feel when you got Tyrone's blood on your hands, huh?" Spencer asked.

"Why would she have Tyrone's blood on her hand?" Mel chimed in as she walked back. The three teens looked at her not knowing what to say. If she finds out Coop is planning Tyrone's death all hell will break loose.

"Kids, ready to go?" Reggie walks back over.

"Yes, sir."

"Yeah."

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA

CHUBBIES CAFE

"You got a minute?" A voice popped up from behind Spencer, right after his father, Corey walked away. Turning around he saw the love of his life, who happened to look better compared to her recent days.

"Anything for you," He smiled, then gestured for her to sit down. "How have you been?"

"Okay," She signed. "Haven't had any triggered episodes."

"That's good," Spencer smiled.

"Yea but not really," Mel tells him. "Usually they come back even worse than before. But that's not why I'm here."

"Then why are you here?" Spencer raised his eyebrow.

"You care about me right?" Mel looked at her ex-boyfriend.