𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐒

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA

BEVERLY HILLS HIGH FOOTBALL FIELD

"Please welcome your Beverly High Eagles," The announcer calls out, red and green fireworks started going off as the team ran through the banner. "Good evening, everybody, and welcome to the 2018 Homecoming Game. The cross-town rivalry between Malibu and Beverly comes to a head tonight."

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Billy walked up to the suspended player.

"Coach." Asher greets him.

"You know I can't have you on the sidelines here while suspended. It's the league rules, not mine. I'm sorry, son." Billy says then walks away to Mel.

"Their leading receiver, Asher Adams, suspended for the game," The announcer tells the crowd.

"You good?" Billy asked the Rose girl.

"No," She signed. "But I thought maybe a win would cheer me up," She shrugged.

"Good," Billy pats her back. "All right, everybody, bring it in. Bring it in. We good? Spencer has a few words." They all looked at Spencer.

" All right, fellas, this game, this ain't just for the division, all right? I'm gonna need y'all help tonight. This..." He couldn't finish his words.

"All right," Billy jumped in.

"Hey. We got you," Jordan chimes in, looking at Spencer's down face. "Tonight we're playing for something bigger, boys. Bring it in. Let's go." the players put their hand in the middle. "Yeah. Beverly on 3, Beverly on me. 1, 2, 3."

"Beverly!"

"If you worry about the game, it takes your mind off him," Mel tells Spencer.

"That's not the only thing I'm worried about, Mel," Spencer turned to her.

"Don't think about it," She shook her head, knowing what he means.

"How can I not?" Spencer looks at her. "You could be sent to jail or prison for this."

"There are more important things to worry about," Mel shook her head. "Don't worry about my situation. Worry about yours. Good luck." She walked to where Billy was.

"You think he's gonna pull through?" Billy asked.

"To be honest...I don't know," She responded.

"Great," Billy mumbled.

The players walked up to the center line and the ball was tossed once the whistle went off. Doing the plays, Spencer was able to catch the ball and run forward and slide into the end zone. "Whoo! Five! All right, all right! All right. That's what I'm talking about," Billy cheered.

"On Malibu's 30-yard line."

"That's what I'm talkin' about," Mel smiled, then showed Jordan the next play.

They went again, but as Jordan went to throw he was tackled from behind. "It's all right," Billy shook it off.

"And the chess match continues. The Dolphins have managed to match every move the Eagles have tried so far." The announcer says. After the toss off, Jordan handed the ball to a player who didn't make it far. They started over again and Jordan was tackled right when he got the ball in his hand. They tried again, creating some type of pyramid, one player jumped over and tackled the person with the ball before it was even tossed back.

"Touchdown! And the Dolphins take the early lead." The score was 0-7.

"What's going on out there?" Mel looked confused.