𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA

MIAMI INFUSED DANCE CLUB

"Bitch! I know you did not just bump into me!" Some random girl walked up to Ryan.

"Bitch I don't know who the fuck you're talking to but, I ain't the one!" Ryan glared at the girl. Surprising Mel because the Rose girl didn't think Ryan had a bad side in her.

24 HOURS EARLIER

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA

O'CONNOR HOUSEHOLD

"Are you guys ready?" Mel called out to the parents, who were waiting downstairs in the living room.

"We've been ready for two hours," Brian complained.

"Come down already!" Nikki exclaimed. Slowly taking each step, Mel revealed herself to the two adults.

"What do you think?" she did a little twirl for them.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart," Nikki geeked over her daughter's appearance

"Your mother's right," Brian smiled.

"Now it's time for the dessert," Mel walked back over to the steps. "Ladies and gentlemen, today is this lucky girl's first high school dance. We did sexy, but appropriate. Appropriate, but classy. Classy, but subtle....." Mel spoke into a fake microphone. "Ryan O'Connor."

Taking her time down the stairs, Ryan walked up to the adults with a smile on her face.

"They grow up so fast," Mel fake cried.

"Ryan you look wonderful," Nikki smiled at the girl.

"Thank you," She then turns to her father. "Dad?"

"I...I" Her father stutters, then walks away.

"Don't worry sweetheart, he's just surprised that's all," Nikki waved off Brian's sudden actions. Coming back into the room Brian held something in his hand.