𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝘉𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈

𝘉𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏 LOCKER ROOM

A new bond

A new team

A new attitude

Equals a new win.

"Listen up. Listen up. Listen up. Listen up. Listen up," Billy tries to quiet the chatter. " All right. Tonight, you all finally played to your full potential."

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"This is what happens when you play together as a team. We sent a message to the whole league tonight. You know what that message is?" Billy tells them.

"What's that, Coach?" They asked.

"Tell us, Coach."

"If you're gonna come, you got to come through us," Billy says, and the team started to cheer. "I said, if you're gonna come, you got to come through us. This was much more than just one win. This was the beginning of something special."

"That's right."

"Let's keep it rolling."

"Get it right now! Get in here. Message on 3. Message on 3. 1, 2, 3." The players all gathered around each other. "Message!"

NEXT GAME

Beverly Eagles won once again. 42-7

NEXT GAME

Eagles won again

"Coach, can you explain your team's dramatic turnaround?" The interview lady asked.

"The talent was always there. We just needed to come together," He told hers. "Especially with the help from our new assistant coach, Mel Rose." He smiled at the young girl next to him.

"Mel Rose, how does it feel that you're part of the change that this team needed?" The women asked the teen.

"Like Coach Baker said the talent was already there. They just needed help bringing it out," The Rose girl smiled.

"And how old are you?" The lady asked.

"I'm 16 years old."

"Wow! Do you know you're the youngest coach in the league with such success like this?" The lady asked, smiling impressed.

"Yup."

NEXT GAME

Beverly Eagles won once again.

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA

MEL & NIKKI'S HOUSEHOLD

"Guess who people are raging about on the NFL blogs?" Stella walked in the kitchen.

"Tom Brady finally retiring?" Mel suggested.

"Tom Brady getting a divorce and looking for a new wife?" Nikki asked.

"No," Stella shook her head. "More like, boundaries breaking, women in the game success story at the age of 16 Mel Rose starts to build a name for herself. She might even have a chance with the big guys," Stella read the article.

"What!?" The two ladies ran to the colorful head assistant.

"I wouldn't mind having her on my team, with the comeback she's bringing Beverly...says Mike McCarthy, Dallas Cowboys Head Coach," Mel read.