ONE

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Ahhhhh bright"
"He so handsome"
"Omg girl look at him smiling at me!"
"We love you bright"

Those are the girls who has crush on bright, bright is the most popular in walt academy he is the leader of their group, the group consist of 4 members named gun, sky, top and their leader bright.

"Those stupid people can seriously broke my eardrum"

Sky said as he fixed his earphone

Bright only smirk at the action of sky. They are waiting for their two friends in the lobby of their school when win and his friend nick walk in front of bright and sky

Bright look at win, with the hint of jealousy in his eyes, win just look away ignoring the hard stare of his boyfriend

"Yo bitches" Gun shouted at bright and sky who just smirk at him.

They was about to walk in their room when bright sees in the corner of the hall way win talking to the boy who he don't know. Bright excuse himself to his friends as he texted win to meet him in the IT building where no one can see them.

"O-ouch B-bright it's hurts!"

Win groaned as free himself from bright grasp as they walk down to the empti hallway
"Okay okay sorry for what you see!"

" You what? Sorry?" Bright mocked him " You have the guts to talk to random boys in this fucking school in front of me and you are saying that you're sorry?"

Finally they reach their special place in their school the back of IT building

" All he did was asked about our projects, he just find me cute that's why he pinched me!" win said, he bite his lips knowing he might trigger his boyfriend but isn't ridiculous to accused him that he's flirting?

" Are you saying I'm accusing you!? Wow win how could you hurt me like this!? " Bright huffed in his anger with the hint of jealousy in his voice

No bright how can you hurt me everyday like this? Win thought to himself, but his words only remains into himself there is no used to say those words to bright because at the end of the day bright will only win in this argument and win? He will left but to accept what bright wants.

" Bright? Why can't we be official?"

Win whisper biting his sob back.

"Love" Bright whispered in a sweet tone as he let's go the wrist of win, he place his both hands into the face of win wiping the tears that threatening to fall.

" Soon, baby but please now give me more time to come out okay?"

Bright was always been number one in their school when it comes to popularity he knows as ' smart bully' yes you read right bright is bully in their school but everyone seems blind by it because of his good looks.

If ever he has not in the mood or him and win had a little argument bright will bully one of his classmates but no one dares to confront him because they were afraid to him and his friends.

No one knows about his relationship to win because they choose to hide it more on bright choose to hide it because of his popularity well in the other hand Min however label as a nerdy weirdo that no one understood except his friend

Win and bright are in secret relationship since when they are seniors and now they were in 2nd year college.

It was your typical love story, bright fell for the sweetness of win, he fell for his kindness the first day they met,  back then bright is a shy boy who can't express himself but because of win friendly personality bright able to come out in his comfort zone.

Soon when they enter college bright become the cool and smart guy, well its because win priorities him more than his, win is willingly become the second when it comes to bright,  soon when bright become very famous their group also become known.

But in exchange, win  have to be his little secret.

Their relationship has one rule since then

Never. Tell. A. Soul.

However this selfish request of bright left pain in win heart.

"O-okay I will try to distance myself to everyone except nick" Win said with a heavy heart " But in exchange can you please stop flirting with random girls?"

Bright groaned and remove his hands of win face as he hold his forehead massaging it

" Babe, Come on you know i can't do that. Sky and the rest of the guy would suspect me in they see i don't like flirting with girls I hope you understand my situation win"

" What about me bright? don't you think it's unfair? You can hold anybody you want but when I'm the one who will do  that you will get mad at me!?"

Win exclaimed he knew it was wrong to shout because anyone might see them but his negative emotion overwhelming him

" Look win, I didn't become your boyfriend to see you cheating in front of me win, we both know i have my reason but you? I don't find a reason for you to do that win"

"I didn’t become your boyfriend to be kept bright"

Win whisper he wipes his tears, guilt is eating him maybe he was wrong?, may be he should be more patient and understanding where bright is coming from but today he just can't.

" Hey I'm sorry" Bright said in the calming tone

He lift up the face of win and wipes his tears

Bright pressed a sweet kiss on win lips and of course win is to weak for bright lips he immediately response to the kiss.

"I love you baby, I'll go now class will start soon"

Bright didn't wait for win replied as he walk into other direction of the building.

******
COMMENT?