ELEVEN

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Win is walking on the corridor of their school building with a swollen eyes, his looking at the floor but still he can hear the whisper of his school mate.

"He look like he might pass out"

"I pity him, but it's his fault too"

" He deserves it for assuming things"

"Look at him so wreck"

It was the whisper of the students he passed by, yes win decided to go to school despite of him not being okay.

He was about to turn to when he saw bright with fei in the end of the corridor hugging each other.

Win wants to walked away in that scene but seems like his feet doesn't want to move.
He can't just move, he was stuck in his position looking at his ex lover hugging his new girlfriend.

Win eyes start brimming with tears, that cause of his sight to getting blurred. It's hurts him knowing bright can easily move on and there he is still can't let go of their toxic relationship hoping that maybe this was all just a dream.

Bright and fei was about to kiss and watching it feels like someone stab his heart a million arrow.
Win can't move there he saw their face is leaning to each other not until someone turn him around to hug him tightly, looks like goddess pity him because he didn't allowed win to see that things.

Win doesn't know who this man, hugging him but one thing is for sure he was thankful for being turn around so that he can't see his ex kissing his new.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit late win"

He heard someone whisper to him as he hug him tightly more than ever.

"W-why... H-how y-you know?"

Win is confuse as to why this guys knows where he is?

"Shhh.. I saw you so I follow you"

The guy said as he rubbing the back of win.

"You pity me too right?"

Win release a shaky laugh as he whisper it

"Hey.. Let's get you out here"

The man release his hug for win and wiped the teara in his face.

"D-dean, this is so unfair"

Yes, dean is the one who saved win from another heart break.

He is the one who drag win away from that scene, now they are at the garden of their school.

They both decided to skip class, win surely can't just attend his class at his state as for dean he is willing to skip class just to comfort win.

"Am i bad?"

Win suddenly ask to dean, who immediately look at him with a confused look

"what? Of course not!"

"Then why all of this happening to me? Why all of the people I love always taking away from me?"

Win is looking at the ground as those words left his mouth.

Tears kept flowing on his beautiful face but this time dean let him cry as he lean the head of win in his shoulder

"No, I don't know what happen in other people you are talking about but as for bright he is a ass hole for hurting an angel like you"

Dean rubbing the back of win, who kept sobbing in his shoulder

"I love him so much dean, I love him so much that I'm willing to be fool just for him to come back"

"hmmmm cry it out win, I'm here I'm not leaving you"

"H-how could he disown me i-in front of everyone! I hate the f-fact that i can't s-stand mad at him."

Win cry and cry his heart out until he can't anymore, but he still leaning to dean tired of everything that happened to him.

"Are you sleeping?"

Dean ask, as he didn't hear any sobbed coming from win

"N-no J-just tired why?"

"Can I ask you something? You can just say no if you don't want to"

Win look at dean as he tiredly smile to dean. He find it cute because in their relationship of bright he was the one who always ask that kind of question to bright.

"You can"

"I- i don't know the story of you and bright but who is he for you?"

Win looks at the skies as he smile remembering the day he slightly confess to dean but the other take it as a joke now he has new answer to that.

"Bright....  He is  my secret. My beautiful little secret."

Win said as he still looking at the skies.

"Your secret?"

Dean asked lost in what the other trying to say

"Yup, I promise to never tell a soul who he was to me, anyway thank you dean but i think I will just go home"

Win just smile to dean and walk away in the other way the reasons why he didn't notice a certain someone walking where dean is.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO WIN!?"

Bright shout to his brother who just smirk at the action of his older brother

" What!? being a good friend and brother I am, I just comfort your ex boyfriend the thing you failed to do so"

Dean said as he smile to brightly to his angry brother

"FUCK YOU! This is all because of you!!"

"Hahaah, and you do it, fucking coward"

Bright is not with his friends this time, so the only people in the garden is just him and his brother because it class time.

"I'M WARNING YOU DEAN, STOP BUGGING WIN!"

Bright come close to his brother he was about to punch him but he immediately stop when he saw the cellphone of his brother that dean face to him. There he saw win calling his brother

"but dear brother seems like win needs me?"

Dean push away bright as he walk but he stop just to say

" Just do what I've been told you to do it, mr popular"

with that dean leave the place smiling from ear to ear.

Bright stuck in his track, as he only can do is to cry his heart out.

*********
Still want dean for win?