NINETEEN

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Win let the two to lead the way he doesn't know this house so it's okay to just follow the two after all they know this house better than him.

Win awe at the inside of the mansion, never in his wildest dream he thought he will come in this kind of house, he usually seeing this type of house in drama but this is real and he can't believe it

"I see you are suprise"

Dean said feeling proud that he was living in this kind of house.

"Whatever, what do you want?"

Win replied as he seat in the couch no one ask him to seat there but he doesn't care as he doesn't want to give his attention to the two people in front of him

"You are so sassy no wonder my brother is so crazy about you"

Win just rolled his eyes to dean not wanting to give his attention, he stand up where the picture of baby bright caught his attention, the picture is baby bright is smiling brightly as he was hugging his teddy bear win smile unknowingly this picture of bright somehow give him a courage to face this battle.

"Stop looking at that disgusting picture now come with me"

Dean dragg win upstairs where his father office located.

"You look more disgusted you know"

Win irritated reply, he remove the hand of dean that holding his own arm.

" I wonder if you still can talk like that in front of our father"

Dean said smirking at the annoyed win

"Just knock already, so we can end this"

Dean sigh at the sassy man beside him. Dean knock on the door they didn't wait long until someone on the room said "come in". Win heart pound likes crazy because of the sudden nervous the crept over his whole body, they about to go inside when dean stop looking at fei who seems quite all this time.

"You stay here fei"

Dean said to fei who only nod at dean

"Why she can't come with us?"

Win ask but instead of answering him dean push him inside the room, there he saw a middle age man standing in the window his back are facing them.

"Dad he is here"

Dean said as he push win near in the table, the middle age man slowly turn around this action slowly giving win a chill.

"So you are win?"

He coldly ask

"Y-yes sir, nice to m-meet you"

Win swear at himself for stuttering in front of bright dad and brother.

"It's not actually nice, let me get in to the point what your relationship with bright?"

Win got suprise in the question because even him doesn't know what his relationship with bright. Yes they both decided to end things with them but only come to idea that bright need to court him properly.

" W-we are just friend"

"But friends don't do those shitty  things did they?"

The father of bright gives dean a nod and dean immediately walk to the table, he put down the brown envelope.

"Open it dean"

Dean nod at his father commands there he shows what is the inside of envelope. Win got shock at the picture in the table it was him and bright from when they are in senior high school up to now, some of the picture taken when they celebrate their anniversary, some is when bright is kissing win in their hide out and some is when bright is sleeping in win's lap.