TWENTY

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Month passed since win decided to leave bright for good the first week since that awful event was painfully for win his eyes didn't stop crying whenever he is awake even when he was sleeping the image of bright begging for him still there it was more than a nightmare for him.

Win also change his number the only contact in his phone is nick, he also decided to move out in his old dormitory and decided to use his own money to buy a small house, the money is where he save for his tuition deciding he won't come to school because he will move out into other country so why not just buy the small house for himself.

Win is not the same anymore the eyes that once held of pure love is now holding nothing but a pain he choose to kept to himself. The joyful win is now become a dull win, everything in his own house is decorated by black things. This is how his life now since he left bright.

The first two months felt like he was battling for his own life, there has a time when win is ready to hung himself because of the pain he can't take anymore but luckily nick decided to pay a visit for him and there he saw win standing in one of the chair, nick immediately run where win is he push him as he hug his best friend crying his heart it was very painful for nick to watch his best friend like that so he did what he think is best to win.

Today is the day where nick decided to throw a farewell party to win, this is win last day with nick because he will go to europe in the next day, now they are at the house of nick this is big but not the same with bright parents house, nick is also living alone his parents are in the state so they can party all night.

"Why are we wearing mask again?"

This is the nth time of win asking nick about the mask they are wearing everyone in the house is wearing mask also though most of them are not familiar to win some of them are win and nick classmates.

"Because that is the theme of your party!"

Nick excitedly says but win just nod at him, everyone in the room is dancing with the loud music drinking like there is no tomorrow, others are making out everyone seems enjoying this party dedicated for him but he can't feel the same way as the realisation hit him that this is will be his last day with these people, yet he still didn't see him. Nick sense that win is not enjoying this party he deep breath before he drag win to the kitchen shaking all the negative vibes.

" HELLO EVERYONE"

Nick shouted to the people inside the kitchen, the people looked at them as they did the same way to the two, some of them are wishing win a safe flight and some are asking why win decided to go to europe but win only reply to them "study" just to cut them off.

Nick and win are talking to their classmates when they heard a familiar voice talking behind them.

"Nick, damn sorry we're late!"

Hearing those voice makes win shiver, he didn't heard those voice for a months and now hearing it makes win shiver in fear.

"Oh, its okay sky!"

Win can't move he stand still in his spot, he look at nick asking him why sky is there because that means if sky is here then most probably bright will be here too.

"He is not with us, don't worry win"

Sky said as he sense the fear of win, their whole squad knows what happened that day but neither of them succeed to change win mind as they can't call win because win already change his number. Win takes a deep breath before he turn around to them as he flash one of his fake smile, win master how to show his fake smile because this is what he is doing since that day.