SIXTEEN

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

After their vulnerable moment win and bright decided to seat in the chair as they waiting who will going to speak first, Inhaling a deep breath they both decided to speak.

"Bright"

"Win"

Both of them look at each other feeling awkward at their action.

"You go first"

"You first"

again they said in chorus, win face palmed himself this is so awkward and he can't stand this. As for bright he can feel the blood rushing into his face.

"Okay I will go first, I-I know everything"

Win said in a small tone, he look at everywhere except in bright eyes.

"Hmmm"

Win decided to grab the opportunity to speak everything inside him for the past week since the day bright disown him in front of everyone.

"Listen to everything I will say, don't speak any single word until I told you so"

Bright just look at win amaze at how his love can speak like a boss yet his face looks like a baby sulking over his candy.

"What? W-why are you looking at me like that?"

Win asked as he confuse at the looks of bright face

"You are cute"

Blood rush into win face after he heard those words, gosh how much he missed those cheesy line from bright.

"Are you Blushing?"

Bright teasingly ask at win who just rolled his eye but smile at the teasing tone of bright.

"Shut up and now listen"

Bright just nod at it as he stare at the floor as if he find  something interesting in the floor.

Win decided to take deep breath he was nervous like hell but this thing should be done or else he will run of chance.

"I-I know why you need to hide o-our relationship back then, I-I know it's for my own good and s-sorry for hurting you"

Tears starts brim into win eyes he was smiling but the smile holds a thousand pain.

"No! Y-you D-didn't hurt me baby"

Bright immediately said as he wipe the tears on win beautiful face.

"Did I ask you to talk?"

Win said but despite of being sassy the butterflies in his stomach is dancing in upbeat music.

Bright just nod at him and again he look at the floor.

"Bright, I know you don't want me to look down at myself and b-believe me you are the r-reason why I'm s-so p-proud at myself because I know you are already proud at me"

Tears kept flowing in win eyes but this time bright didn't wipe them.

"W-why do you need to fight for us? W-why didn't you inform me? This is our relationship, this our fight why do you need to endure those pain?"

Bright look at win, he is now crying too

"I'm asking you"

Bright look at win asking him if he can speak now, win just laugh at the cute act of bright but he nod nonetheless