THREE

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Hello beautiful" Dean greeted win

"S-top that" Win said with a blush after hearing those words to dean, who greeted him the moment he sat down to his seat "Do i look like weirdo?" win asked as he look himself in the mirror

"No, It's just you look beautiful in your casual clothes" Dean said as he look at win who sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

The class goes on until they heard a knock from the front door of the classroom

"Okay class  you have a new classmates"  Ms almaro said as he open the door for the new comer

"Please introduce yourself"

"Hello everyone my name is fei nice to meet you all" he sweetly said

After the brief induction fei choose her seat in fron of win.

"Hey she's like an angel right!?" nick whisper to win who just nod at him

It's true though fei is really pretty she looks like an angel that came from above if win isn't gay he probably hit on her but no he loves bright more than anything.

The class is over now they are preparing for their things because dean promised to win that he will bring win to the store that has low price but good quality. Nick isn't with them because he has football practice so win and dean decided to out in academy without nick.

Dean brought win into the old looking store but in the inside it is a modern store where in the light is a big chandelier, the ambience are great win can't help but to flash his adorable smile thinking this is first time going out on date but sadly its not with bright like he always wanted to be.

They ordered their food and waited to arrive they been talk for an almost hour until their food arrived.

"Next time i will be the one who will pay okay?" Win said, he was ashamed because dean insisted to pay for the all food they have.

"wow so there be next time?" dean asked smiling at adorable win who seems lost in his food.
Win just nod at dean who just smile at him, win is having too much fun.

Until

"Oh! Win right? I'm fei your new classmates"  A familiar voice called out to him, win looked at fei.

Win almost choked after seeing who is with fei, it was sky and if sky is here then definitely bright most likely here too.

As he predicted bright is seating in across the table together with gun and top they were talking and seems they were having fun.

"Are you also on a lunch date?" fei asked, completely unaware of the uncomfortable tension between them.

" Hello fei yes we are!" Dean happily respond to fei, win bit his lips in embarrassment it was a polite thing tha dean answer for him.

" great wait a minute, sky can you call bright?" fei politely asked as win felt his heart beat will stop anymoment.

"Oh this is bright my boyfriend, he is very famous in school you know him right?"  fei said to win who look at bright who already looking at him

"Y-yes, actually we need to - - -"

Before win finished his sentence bright scooted fei into his arm

"Babe there's something on your lips"

"Hu----"

Win felt everything around him went black, he can't even heard his own heartbeat after he saw the awful scene unfolding in front of him

Bright pulled her into a chaste kiss. Of course win can't do anything right now than just to watch his own boyfriend kissing some girl in front of him

Win can't help but to stand up from his seat and walk out in the store, it was too much for him.

"Hey where are you going?" dean asked in worry, win stop for a moment taking a deep breath before he looks back at dean.

"I need to go, thank you for today!" He happily said, he didn't wait for dean reply as he ride into the taxi, the moment he sat down he cried his heat out.

After the incident win run back to his own dorm near in their school. He lock himself up in his room and he cried his heart out no one can see how broken he is so it's okay. It's been an hour since bright kept on messaging and calling him but he ignored all of those for he hates himself for being immature to feel jealous at that moment.

Win knows that bright is dating different girls and he needs to kiss them but he win can't understand why bright choose to kiss that new girl in front of him.

Suddenly the door bell of his dorm started to ring, someone is outside.

Win of course knew who it was because after all there is only one person who knows where his dorm is. Win promise to himself to not open the door because there's no way he will forgive bright this time, but he still stand up wiping his tears out what can he do? He loves bright so much to just ignore him.

Win mastered how to stop his own tears like he didn't cry an hour ago he learn how to do it because this is not first time he cried for everything bright did to him. With the blank expression win opened the door for bright to come in.

This is the first time of two months bright will come to his house but its sadden him because bright visit him just to say how sorry he was and then after that tomorrow he will see bright dating different girls again.

" Im fine, bright you don't have to apologise I understand you did that because you are with your friends" Win words left bitter as he blankly look at bright.

" Baby I'm sorry" Bright said in a sad tone as he tried to hug win who turn him back at him.

"Just leave" win said looking at the window

"I was just jelous! Because you didn't said you will have a date to that dean guy!" bright said as he move closer to win

"You succeed, now leave"

Bright shook his head as if win will see him do that, he gave win a warm hug " Baby please I'm sorry" he said as he gave butterfly kisses to win nape hoping that we would be forgiven again

Win try to be cold as he could but his love for bright is mucn more great than to his own pain.

He softened as he willingly claimed bright lips, though it disgusted him knowing that another person's lips are kissing the same lips he was kissing.

Bright give him a reassuring smile as they both lay down in win's bed, cuddling to each other

"I love you win"

"Let's sleep bright"