FOURTEEN

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The three ended up to the canteen. Win sat down in front of nick and sky

"Now mind tell me what's going on?"

Nick asked to win who look at him and then look back again in the table.

" I - - - - we are d-dating"

Win said with a small voice

"When?"

Nick ask, win sigh before he begun to share his story.

[FLASH BACK]

Win accidentally called dean when they parted their way ( Remember the confrontation of dean bright?) but he immediately cancel it as he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now.

Win decided to sleep the pain away, somehow he is thankful for dean because the pain he is feeling somehow become lite.

The next day win is seating his chair in their classroom while he is waiting for nick to arrive, he try to sleep seems nick might be late but before he fall asleep someone poke his face opening his eyes he look at the man infront of him.

"Already sleeping? our class haven't start yet"

Dean said as he seat down beside win

"I don't have enough sleep last night"

"Oh why is that?"

"Same reason. anyway you are early today huh"

Win said as he was about to sleep again but dean hold his hand.

"Win I want to help you"

Dean said as he look at win confuse eye

"I-I'm done with my home work but thanks"

Win said as he smile to the other.

Dean scratch his head to what the other replied to his statement.

"No, not about our assignment what i mean is that i want to help you to get over  bright let me heal the wound of your heart win"

Win is shock as what the others tell to him, Yes he know that dean has feeling to him but he didn't know that it was serious because he thought its just a puppy love.

Win know no one can help him to get over with bright because bright he is the first love of win, because of bright win didn't feel he was alone.

Bright gives him love more than he can imagine. Yes bright is always the cause of his pain and tears but also because of bright he learn to pursue his dream and what he really wants. So win doesn't know what should he said to dean because he doesn't want to hurt the other feelings.

"I-I don't think so dean, I don't like you the same way"

Win remove the hands of dean in his hand as he grab his things and walk out of the room.

He didn't want to be rude by walking out of the room but he feel awkward there and the tension can kill him if he will stay there.

Win is walking to their secret hide out of bright when he stop in the second floor because of the noise he heard. The voice of the man is very familiar to him win don't care of what he is doing is wrong and can cause of another pain again but he is so curious to know what bright and fei are talking.

"Bright, can we just talk!"

Fei said as he grab the wrist of bright that cause of him to stop walking