TWO

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

It's another day, win walked inside the academy with nick on his side glances and whisper of the students can be heard as they walk into the crowd lobby of the academy

"Do you see how that girl blush when bright talk to her?" the girl says as they passed win and nick

"Hey, you okay there?" nick ask, because suddenly win look at ground hiding the pain he felt as he heard those words.

"Y-yeah! Let's just go to our class" Win says, he dragg nick out of the crowded crowd

As they about to turn right win saw the group of famous guys including his boyfriend flirting to some random popular girls in the academy.

"Tss the bitches and the gangster" nick mumbled to him as win just look at them.

As they walk in their class they saw a new guy seating on win chair.

"Who is this?" Nick asked to their classmates pointing at the new guy

"He is our new classmates" Tine their class president said to them. Win just nod his head as he tapped the shoulder of the new guy, making him remove his Earphone and look at win confuse

At first the guy just looking at win, but after he gets what win trying to say he got a hunch of what is happening.

"Oh, sorry hello I'm dean! I'm transferee here" the man said shaking the hands of win and nick.

Dean eye's are so genuine and beautiful that made win face heat up. This is what makes win shy, when people are so friendly to him and showing their true colors.

"Win, I hope you will enjoy this school" Win says as he introduced himself, he shook back the others hand.

"Already Am, especially i met you"

"Oh hahaha, dean right? How's the school treating you so far?" Nick said, as he sense the tensions growing between win and dean, a positive tensions. "Also that's the seat of win" Nick continue

Dean gets the signal, he stand up as he about to loom for a vacant seat, win offered the chair beside him.

"You can seat here" Win said as he tapped the vacant seat beside him.

" Thank you, but yeah I get lost most of the time here" Dean saids, he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"What if me and win tour you in the campus later? We always walking around so we are probably the best tourist guide for you! Right win?"

Win released an akward laugh as he look at dean hopeful eyes and to nick begging eyes what can he say? Sure bright will not agree in this idea but win is with nick so there's no way bright will think is flirting again.

As the  class ended win is preparing his stuff when nick approach him.

"bitch! Are you ready?" Nick says as he drag both win and dean out of the room

They begun to tour the academy they go to the science building, It building and engineering building they passed different group people most of the girl they passed has been drooling over dean handsome face.

"Okay now we will go to the computer lab!" Nick happily said as the about to turn left they bump into the group of bright.

Win hearts become to beat erratic as he saw with his own two eyes, bright with the another girl. Bright hands are into the waist of the girl as of the girls are leaning into bright, bright looked at win who just can't look back at bright.

"Are you the transferee" sky asked as he sucked into his lollipop

"Yes" Dean said he offered his hand to shake hands but bright just smirk at him as he walked with girl still in his arm.

"Don't mind them dean! They are the rudest here" Nick said as he patted the back of win who just smiled awkwardly at them.

They begun to walk when the phone of nick rang

"Hello, yes on my way bye" Nick said, he apologies to both win and dean as he needs to do something. He leaves the two alone who just nod at him and begun to walk.

"This is the last one! The music studio" Win cheered as he showed the music  studio as if it was covered by silver and gold.

"Wow, thank you for showing this to me. I really like playing instruments what about you?" Dean asked as he sat down on one of the nearest bleacher under the big tree. After all they are walking for more than 2 hours

"A little anyway we have music class tomorrow, and it would be fun if i see you playing some instruments" Win giggled as sat down beside dean who busy admiring his face " hope you don't find me weird though" win continue

"I don't, you are so pretty win and I actually having a great time talking to you" Dean confess that makes win blushed

"Oh okay!" Win swear he has the red face again, taking note that the new students are very sweet and handsome.

On the other hand bright and his squad are walking into the music room when his footstep halted he saw an unexpected scene. It was win his boyfriend receiving a tight hug by someone who is taller than him

He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in anger. The other three saw his reaction so they stop to see what bright is looking.

"Is that win?" sky asked

"Hugging a new student?" Gun added

"They look cute though" Top added who receives a glare from bright

" Bright why won't you come out already?" sky asked looking at bright

"This is not the time yet, look we are so popular and I just can't give up my career" with that bright averted his gaze to win and walked out of the scene.

"I hope when you are ready, you won't be late"

Top mumbled as they walk into the music room.