THIRTEEN

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The next day sky decided to talk win hoping that if win will know he might forgive bright for everything bright done to him.

"Do you see win?"

Sky ask to one of the classmates of win the other one just stare at his handsome face not able to talk because the one is talking is sky! One of the famous in the academy.

Sky just scratch the back of his head knowing this girl will not able to answer him. He was about to walk away when he saw nick walking out in the other door.

"Hey! You are nick right?"

He softly ask nick, but the other didn't budge to talk to him as he continue to walk

"Hey! I need to know where win is!"

Nick stop at his track after hearing the name of his best friend.

"Why the fuck boy like you looking for my best friend?"

Nick said as he narrow his eyebrow to sky who got shock by nick attitude.

"Whoah, there I-I just want to talk to him!"

Sky stutter as he nick look intimidated

"My best friend don't need to talk to a fuck boy like you, plus the pain is he feeling right now because of your stupid fucker friend is enough. Stop bugging my best friend whatever your work is be it bright ask you to that you can't come near my best friend"

Nick said as he continue to walk, but sky hold him into his wrist.

"Hey! Will you please listen to me first? No, bright doesn't know what am i doing here!"

Sky said, he looks at their surroundings only to find out that a small circle of people is already watching them whisper things to one another.

Sky did the only thing he knows. He drag nick out of the building into the park.

"The fuck, you are hurting my precious wrist!"

Nick shouted to sky who just smirk at the him

"Hurting my ass, it's not that tight stop being dram queen! I need to talk win now help me"

"No is a no, plus what makes you think I'm gonna help a fucker like you?"

"This is important! Win needs to know everything about bright!"

" Fuck you! Stop hurting my friend more than he already is, now I need to go"

Nick is about to turn away when sky slammed him in the wall. Nick face become red as he felt the heat rushing to his whole body.

"What!? , does cat eat your tongue?"

Sky whisper to nick ear, hot breath leaving the tickle to nick neck.

"F-fuck n-no! G-get off me bustard"

Nick try to push sky but he is weak compare to sky who is more muscular than him.

Sky only smirk as he push more his body to nick.

"No.... Unless you will help me"

Sky said as he ghost his lips to nick lips.

"O-okay! Just get off me"

Sky laugh at the reaction of nick to him well atleast he know his flirting skills is still the same.

"Now listen, I need to talk to win!"

" What do you need to talk to win I can just say it to him"

"No! This is not just a tea you can spill to him but you can help me by telling where he is"

Nick confuse face didn't help at all, so sky thinks nick need to know the whole story after all he is the best friend of win.

Sky ended up tell the story behind bright disowning win in front of everyone.

Why bright choose to hide it all. Sky also tell the truth behind dean story who really he is and what his intentions to win.

"That fucker!! We need to find win!"

Nick suddenly said as he grip the shirt of sky.

"Hey you making my shirt crease, and stupid that's what I keep telling you"

Sky swat the hands of nick to him, glaring the way his shirt crease but nick only give him a awkward smile and peace sign.

"Whatever, let's just go"

They was about to walk back into the building of arts when they heard a small moan coming in behind of the wall they been hiding.

Nick become red as he heard those noise awkward because he just heard it with this fuckboy.

While as for sky the weird idea come to his mind he walk from where the noise is coming from only to be stop on his track.

"Hey what happened? Why did you s- - -"

Nick didn't finish his sentence as he can't believe on what the scene unfolding in front of him.

"FUCK WIN WHAT YOU ARE TWO DOING!!!"

nick suddenly exclaim that makes the two stop what they are doing.

"N-nick!?"

Win said as he is so feel embarrassed because his friend caught him making out with dean.

Deal look at tge shock sky smirking as he snake his hand into win waist.

"I-I can't believe it win!"

Nick said as he looks win betrayed in his eyes.

"I-I can explain!"

win immediately said as he move to touch nick

" Then explain win"

This time it's sky who talk to win

"Why win should explain to the both of you?"

Dean asked as if challenging the two

" Because I'm his best friend!"

Nick said, sky didn't have time to think on what he should said so he just told whatever comes to his mouth.

"I'm nick's boyfriend!"

Everyone is shock on what they been heard, sky immediately look at nick asking him to just go with him. Nick got what sky is asking so he just do cling to sky.

"Will talk later fucker"

Nick whisper to sky who got chill hearing the threatening voice of win.

"Y-you what? H-how? When?"

Win confused ask hell how come nick dating bright best friend? How come bright didn't know it?

"It's not about us, it's about you win. Now let's go"

Nick didn't budge at dean as he dragg win away together with sky in his side.

*******
BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE 1 🎉