EIGHTEEN

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Zoom it"

"aren't they are the cutest?"

" gun! Don't come near them"

"Damn, top don't touch win!"

"Don't open the window, you might wake them up!"

Bright adjusted his eyes coming from the sun he heard a murmured in hos surroundings he tried to close his eyes again trying to sleep but all in vain because of  the sounds.

He open his eyes only to find his friends, top taking a video while gun is taking a picture of them sleeping and sky is in the window holding the curtains that explains why sun light hit bright face, he was about to get up but stop on his track because of the man sleeping on his chest.

Bright didn't care anymore into his surroundings as he lost in the beauty of man beside him, his lips curve in pout but that makes him cute than ever. Bright brush the bangs of win that hiding his eyes, bright also touch the face of win as he was about to kiss his lips but stop when the flash of the camera hit his face indicating that his friends is still there watching him being whipped to the man beside him.

"Opps, atleast you guys have remembrance"

Top said as he smile awkwardly to bright

"More on like you have remembrance of how whipped you look"

Gun added.

"Why it's so noisy here"

Win doesn't have idea at what is happening in his surrounding as he buried his face into bright chest, the three are trying their hardest not to laugh at how oblivious win is.

" you smell good and I feel warm beside you"

Win continue mumbling as bright face heat up to win morning confession.

" What he smell like win?"

Sky ask as he cannot control his own mind because win is so cute considering this is the only time they saw win and bright together. Now he know why bright love win so much that he is willing to do anything just make win smile.

" Smell lik----"

Win stop his words as he open his eyes revealing his surroundings bright looking at him full of love while the three are still trying their best not to laugh out loud. Win immediately sat up as he cover his face using his hand.

"W-what are you doing here!?"

Embarrass at what he just said a while ago win try his best to not stutter but all in vain, can you blame him? This is too much because he himself is the one who ask bright to stay with him plus he wake up with bright friends watching him like a addict boyfriend he is.

"Aww are you shy win?"

Top teased him

"We didn't heard anything, except that bright is smell good"

Gun added.

"Shut up, leave win alone guys"

Bright said as much as he wants to see more shy win he just can't because they need to go for they will be late in their class.

The other three just nodded at bright but still laugh at win but they leave the two alone

"You can stop covering your face now"

Bright whisper to win but the other is still embarrassed at what he did still covering his face afraid that bright might see is now red face.

" Win, come on I will kiss you if you will not stop covering your face!"