TWENTY-THREE

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Bright and win decided to meet dean at the cafe near in their academy. Bright decided to skip class because he doesn't want win to meet dean alone, now they are seating besides each other bright snake his arm into win waist while win was leaning in to his shoulder while playing on the phone.

"Baby you are too busy in your phone"

Bright said but win only hum at him which why bright ended up sulking but he still holding win into his arm he is to whip to let go win even they are in the cafe.

After 5 minutes of waiting dean seat across from where bright and win is seating, win straighten his back as tension builds in the cafe. Win hold the leg of bright calming him down which he successfully do as bright just sigh at the comfort win gave to him.

"You only have five minutes to talk now start your time is running"

Bright said to dean who gulp at the coldness of his brother voice.

"Five minutes is not enough bright"

Dean answered bright just shrugged as he held the hands of win ready to leave the place

"Then we are leaving"

Win look at dean back to bright as he remove the hand of bright that holding him, He understand why bright is doing this to dean after all of he's done to them but win wants everything to be okay even he cannot go back to what they used before but atleast he wants everything to be okay.

"We are not leaving remember what your mother said? we need to listen to him please bright"

Bright just sigh as he seat again while win smile at his boyfriend. Bright can't stand the puppy face of his boyfriend that is one of his weakness.

"I already talk to dad and h----"

"Did we asked?"

Bright cut off dean his  voice is dull, win just sigh at his boyfriend he didn't know that bright is like a sulking toddler when he is mad. Win pinch bright who look at him annoyed but win just glare at him as he nod to dean to continue what he was saying.

"D-dad is still against in your relationship"

Dean mumble but enough for win and bright to hear him. Bright just let out a sigh he knows his father didn't take back his words even you when you beg him but still he hopes that maybe, maybe he will let them date each other but his father isn't like that good on the other hand win look down on his lap upset of what he heard just like bright win hopes that bright father will get tired of them and let just them do what they want but all in vain the father of bright heart is hard as wall of his house.

Dean felt sorry for the two specially to win, he gave them a hard time now his guilt is killing him.

"I think we need to go"

Bright said as he stand up but win didn't budge he kept looking on the floor asking every gods why they just can let them be happy.

"Bright father says he will take away all of your money"

Dean added as he felt bad for his step brother.

"As if I care, let him be"

Bright answer coldly, win after hearing it come to his senses as he look at bright with eyes full of tears.

"No no, Bright--"

Win didn't complete his sentence as bright hug him tight.

"But you can have my savings bright"