FIFTEEN

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Win knock on the dean's door his heart begun to beat crazy as he waiting for the door to open.

"Yes?"

The assistant of the dean ask as soon as the door open, win feels like he might pass out due to the nervous he is feeling.

"G-good afternoon can I-I talk to dean please?"

"okay, come in"

Win walk in the room this is his first time in the dean office so he didn't have idea that bright is the son of the school owner, not until he saw the picture of bright in the dean's table.

"Yes, what can i do for you?"

She sweetly ask to win she gesture win to come over to her table and win obey as what he been told to do.

"M-my name is win, ma'am I-is it possible to transfer into another school at this sem?"

Win asked as he nervously fidgeting his finger that place on the table

"I know you and why do you ask?"

"I-I want to move into another school ma'am"

"Hey.. I won't bite you so don't be scared dear"

She hold the hands of win as she gently squeeze it

"It's possible but you are our scholar right? Why do you want to move into another school?"

"It's personal reason ma'am and yes I am one of the scholar here"

She deeply look at win before she give told to her assistant to leave them alone.

"Is it because of bright?"

Win eyes become big as he heard those name, he look at the smiling woman but a smile is a sad one.

"H-how?"

"How come I know? I'm bright's mother dear. Bright he didn't told me about your story but I know he did love you"

She said as he wipes the tears of win that kept flowing into his beautiful face

"S-sorry for hurting your son ma'am, I-I will transfer to other school if you don't want me to be near in your son b-but please don't hate him just because h-he love a guy like me"

Win kept on sobbing he is scared of the outcome of this talk but he is hurt for the fact that he need to leave bright for good even though he loves him more than he love himself.

"Hey stop crying.. Bright is my son why would i hate my own son just because he loves a adorable guy like you."

"Y-you are not mad at me?"

Win ask as he look to the woman in front of him

"Why would I? Plus because of you I genuinely see the happiness I've been longing to see in my son's face."

She gently rub the hands of win as she smile sweetly at him

"H-how did you know?"

"That you are dating? Well I once caught bright running into the back of IT building I got curious so I decided to follow him and there I saw how you two celebrate your 2nd anniversary"

Bright mom maybe didn't show her affection towards his only son but despite of that she is silently supporting his son.

She is so happy and shock at the first time she come to know about her son sexuality don't blame her  she just shocked but after she saw how bright become bubbly and cheerful because of his partner she is okay with his sexuality.