TEN

THE LONG WAIT IS OVER. 🎉

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

It's been one week since the break up of win and  bright. One week since win decided to skip class, One week since he choose to lock himself at his own dorm not let anyone know his state right now.

Win is looking at his window when he receive the text of nick who is super worried about him

"We have projects.. Call me please"

Win think this drama should be put to an end, He is also feels sorry to nick for he needs to constantly lie to their prof when they asking about where win is. Wiping is own tears win decided to call nick after all he barely come up with their activities and project

"Hey, thanks the goddess you decided to call me now"

Win smile at the sounds of his worried best friend

"Sorry, what is it?"

Win cleared his throat before he speak at the phone hoping nick didn't recognise his hoarse voice but nick is really know him well

"Are you crying? You want me to come there?"

"No! I-it's just I-ihave soar throat yeah, soar throat"

"Win, I don't know the whole story but known that my shoulder is always available for you okay?"

Win feel the lump of his throat as he trying not to cry at the sounds and desperate voice of his best friend.

"I-im f-fine, what is the project all about?"

" You need to upload your video singing a song that describe what you are feeling right now"

"Alright, thank you nick I-i have to go!"

After the call ended, win look up at the skies as with tears kept following from his eyes.

Win asking the god above is this all a game? Why all of a sudden they need a video where all in fact he can't even say a word let alone sing a song but most importantly why should it base on his own feeling? Did the goddess playing his heart? Does it required to be hurt this much?

Win kept on crying on his pillow when he receive a text from nick

"Forgot to tell win, you need to explain why you choose that song. That will be submitted on next day"

Win didn't know what to do, because he knows the song he will play will only bring the back the memories of him and bright and that's what he was trying to avoid. Win decided to sleep at the thought of him and bright just maybe.. Maybe they can be together again.

The next day win decided to do his project. He set his phone in the table, after he set his phone he stand up to get his only guitar which is the gift of bright to him on his birthday.

Win examine the guitar as the memories play on his mind.

[FLASH BACK 3 YEARS AGO]

Win is seating on one of the bench in park near on their academy waiting to his boyfriend because he said he has a gift for win

"Sorry I'm late baby"

Bright said as he kiss the cheek of win, who immediately blush at the sweet action of his boyfriend

"As always mr popular"

"Hey stop, You know that title doesn't matter when it comes to you right?"

Our secret loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें