Chapter 4

"I can not give you my name, for I do not trust you," the purple-black misty man explained. Killua glared at the other and then sighed.
     "What can I do to make you trust me?" Killua says curious to what this man wants. Kurogiri looks at the boy and girl sitting on the couch. The man saw great potential in the two.
     "I want you two to join the League Of Villains and help us destroy the hero society ranks," he says, hands out. Killua raised his eyebrow with a questioning look.
     "Heroes?" He asked.
     "Of course the world is filled with them," Kurogiri explains. Killua was even more confused.
     "I don't get it," he says.
     "Have you never heard of heroes? Everyone knows that they protect the world. Although that isn't true. Some heroes pretend to save others and care for their lives. Some just want the fame and money that comes with the job. The hero society is corrupt, standing in the way for small time and big time villains like ourselves too wreck havoc," he explained. Killua nodded. To him the heroes sound like hunters, except that hunters don't need to save people. Heck they don't need to do anything once they become a hunter. They can just use the money freely however they want and no one gives a care.
     "Alright, what else?" Killua says. He was genuinely interested in what this man was saying. Although he didn't know where they were. From the sounds of it they could have been thrown into another world by Nanika's power. Until Killua gets more information he'll keep his and his sister's  identity a secret.
     "I want you to tell me your quirk and also do us a favor," Kurogiri explained. Killua's eyebrow raised his eyebrow back up at the us and quirk.
     "Quirk?" Killua asked.
     "Yes, Quirk is also known as a power," he explained. Killua nodded thinking of what he should say next. Thinking if he should join and if Alluka should join too. Of course not, Alluka can't join. Killua thought for a bit more before making up his decision.
     "Alright I'll join you, but my sister won't. My quirk is sharp claws, I can make my claws shaper. Just like the name suggests. My sister here has no quirk," Killua explained carefully. He left out their names and Killua's actual power not trusting the man. Also, to say quirk.
     "And your names? They don't have to be your real ones, as I understand you don't trust me either," Kurogiri says, "With that my name is Kurogiri."
     "Hm, I'll get back to you on that one," Killua explained. The man nodded in understanding. Just then Shigaraki walked back down the stairs with a normal black tank top, black jeans, and a hand on his face.
     "So the brat's awake huh?" He says walking to Kurogiri's side.
      "Yes and I have asked him to join us. He agreed to join, but his sister won't," Kurogiri explains, motioning for the boy to follow him. Killua looked hesitant about leaving his sister behind, but decided to follow anyway thinking it would be worse to wake her up. Shigaraki glared at the boy as he took off the purple blanket off him and onto his sister.
     "Why would you let him join us?" Shigaraki asked, his focus going back to Kurogiri.
     "I see great potential in him. Also, he doesn't seem to understand the systems of this world too much," Kurogiri whispers in the last sentence to Shigaraki. Shigaraki nodded and looked back at the boy. Killua could hear them whispering to each other.
    "Alright then welcome to the team I guess," Shigaraki says scratching his neck.
     "Hm," Killua hummed and continued to walk up the red stairs. Kurogiri led them to the bar area and went behind the counter garbing a few glass cups.
     "Do you two want some hot chocolate?" He asked. Both males perked up at the word chocolate and shook their heads quickly.
      "Alrighty then, it'll take a while so why don't you sit down and watch some tv," Kurogiri explains grabbing the ingredients out the mini fridge under the bar table. Killua walked over to the chair and sat on it then turned to face the television. Shigaraki walked over to the TV and turned it on, switching the channel to Cartoon Network.
     "So you watch cartoons?" Killua asked, raising his brow. Killua thought he raised his brow up so many times that he could master brow raising and make any girl fall for him. Killua smirked at the thought before looking back at the show being played.
     "Excuse you cartoons are for everyone. Also, I can watch whatever I want. It's my place after all!" Shigaraki crossed his arms and looked to the side. Killua laughed at the reaction. It was something he would do whenever Gon would say something embarrassing. Killua thought back to the great adventures he had with Gon. He missed his friend, but it was worth leaving him to explore the world with his sister.
     "Sure, do what you want. Also what's with the hand, hand job?" Killua teased. Shigaraki snapped his neck to Killua and Kurogiri paused his process.
     "What did you call me?" He says glaring at the teen in front of him.
     "Ha-nd job," Killua says slowly, like he was trying to explain a word to a man that spoke another language. Shigaraki's face turned red in anger ready to attack. Once he launched himself towards Killua and Killua  standing up in a fighting position, a portal opened up sending Shigaraki to the other side of the room. Killua stood frozen at what had happened and looked at the previous spot Shigaraki once hovered.
     "No fighting you two," Kurogiri said. He had finished the hot chocolates and placed them on the tan colored table. At the smell of chocolate Killua twisted back onto his chair and hand ready to grab the hot chocolate. Kurogiri laughed at the boy's action. Shigaraki soon made his way to the table sitting next to Killua and taking the hot chocolate.
     Before Killua put the hot chocolate to his mouth, he looked at the beauty of it. The light milky brown of the drink, the perfectly swirled whipped cream, the extra shredded chocolate on top of the whipped cream, and to pull it all off there was even a candy cherry on top. Killua's mouth watered as he slowly put it up to his mouth savoring each sip. Shigaraki has done the same, except when holding the cup his pinky stuck out. Once they both finish their drinks, all their stress and worries melted away, leaving behind the feeling of heaven.
     "Mmmm," the boys said in unison. Kurogiri chuckled at the two, happy they enjoyed the drink.
     "Never again am I getting hot chocolate from anyone else," Killua said, patting his belly.
     "Agreed," Shigaraki says looking at the boy.
     "You know you aren't that bad brat, maybe we will all get along," Shigaraki says, hand out. Killua nodded, taking his hand. Shigaraki was careful not to place all his fingers on the boy's hands and shook their hands.
     "Onii Chan?!" Alluka screamed from the floor below. Alluka has woken up and is now wandering around on the first floor. Killua stood up walking down the stairs as the two adults watched TV.
     "Yeah?" Killua asked now on the last steps of the stairs. Alluka rushed to her brother hugging him. Killua hugged back and patted her head.
     "What's wrong?" Killua asked.
     "I thought you left me when I didn't see you," Alluka explained crying. Killua hushed her and told her everything was ok.
      "I think you took us to a new world," Killua explains the situation. Alluka looks up at him in confusion, as Killua walks over to the couch, patting the spot next to him. Once Alluka sat down, Killua started to explain everything.
     Once he finished the explanation Killua asked, "What should we let the League Of Villains call us?" Immediately Killua regretted asking.
     "Oh how about we call you Electric Kitten! Maybe, just kitten or paws. Something cat related, hmm," Alluka thought out loud. Killua sighed hitting his back onto the couch.
______
1375
Ok I actually do need a name for Killua and Alluka to be called so suggest them below. Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!