Chapter 36

"Todoroki?!" Gon yelled at his classmate with shock. The other teen glared at the boy, bothered by the loud voice. The pro hero, who was sitting on a dark wooden desk, also narrowed his eyes. Killua hit the top of Gon's head, warning him to keep his voice down.
    "Killua, Gon," Todoroki greeted, bowing down. Killua also bowed slightly, wanting to seem polite. Gon on the other hand was confused with their actions.
    "Is this a rich kid thing? Uraraka told me rich kids do something similar to that," Gon asked out loud, scratching his chin. Killua glared at his friend, then glancing at Endeavor worriedly. The pro hero stood up from his desk, walking towards the coffee table in the center of the room.
    "Welcome to my agency, come sit down," Endeavor calmly demanded, sitting down on a sofa. The teens went over to the sofas, sitting down across the pro hero.
"Introduce yourselves and explain your quirks," he rudely demanded, glaring at all three boys.
"You, go first," Endeavor said, head pointing at Gon. The boy looked back and smiled.
"The name's Gon and my quirk is," the boy paused thinking about what to say. Although, the pro hero interrupted his thoughts.
"Your hero name," he sternly said. Killua mentally slapped his face, they had chosen a bad agency.
"Oh, I'm Hunter Beast!" Gon stated, smiling widely before talking again, "And my quirk can enhance my strength, speed, and senses! I can charge my quirk up and use that charged power as special attacks!" Endeavour nodded, before looking at the white-haired boy, signaling him to begin.
"The name's Hunter Electric, my quick always me to use electricity in many ways," Killua vaguely explained.
"Can you give me an example?" the hero asked. Killua nodded his head and formed electricity on his fingers. Endeavour watched with a pleased face, the boy had more control over his electricity than most pro heroes.
"By the way, your names, do you happen to be a team?" Endeavour asked.
"Yup, although we do good on our own too!" Gon explained, beaming happily. Killua snicked at Gon's unnecessary.
"Hmm, good to know. Your turn," Endeavour said, looking into his son's eyes.
"Shoto, quirk is half ice and half fire," Todoroki explained dully. Endeavor stood up, leading the interns to another room.
"I want to see your quirks in action, then after that, we'll go on patrolling," he explained, glancing at Killua. Killua noticed the stare but shrugged it off, not thinking much of it.
___________________________
"You must be All For One," a full voice asked. A male stood inside a dark room with machinery littered around, his dead fish eyes were occupied by the figure in front of him.
"That is correct," confirmed a husky voice. The man was hooked up to many wires and machinery, his face was wiped clean with only his mouth and scars left, and wore a black suit.
"Let's make a deal," said the dead inside male. The older perked up at the comment, smiling widely.
"Oh, what kind of deal?" the man asked.
"I want you to bring Killu to me. In exchange, I'll give you a puppet that will grant your wish," the male explained, holding out a picture of Killua and Alluka.
"A puppet that can grant my wish? Are there any restrictions?" The man asked. The other shook his head before tilting his head.
"I do not assume there are any from my knowledge," The male explained, putting his pointy finger to his chin. A wicked smile crawled onto the older man's face.
"Very interesting, is there a limit to how much we can wish?" the man asked.
"One wish per person," the male explained. The older man hummed before nodding his head.
"Sounds like a deal," The man declared.
___________________________
"Hey, Shiggy~ wanna try out my new smoothie?" a blond female asked. She had messy space buns and wore a bloody school uniform.
"No thank you, last time I tried some, I had food poisoning for three days," the blue-haired man explained, returning to his chocolate milk.
"Aw, your no fun. I wish Alluka was here, she would totally try it," the female groaned, walking off to the fridge to put the leftover smoothie in. It was Monday and both the kids had school work. Kurapika had also needed to leave because a class needed an assistant.
"I'm so bored," Toga muttered, body slumped and half her face on the dining table.
"Go lick some red paint or something," Shigaraki suggested.
"I already did that!" Toga whined. Shigarkai rolled his eyes, looking at his phone when he got a message.
"Alluka is asking us to pick her up early," Shigaraki explained. Toga's head flew up at the name, worry painted on her face.
"What's wrong? Why would she need to leave school early?" She asked, placing her fingers to her cheeks.
"She says it's an emergency, I'll text Kurogiri immediately,"  the male said, getting onto the other's contact. Toga was pacing around the room, muttering to herself.
"I swear if someone hurt her!" Toga yelled, thinking of ways she could possibly kill the attacker. A few seconds later a portal opened, showing a crying Alluka and a worried Kurogiri.
"ALLUKA!" Toga yelled, rushing over to the younger. The raven-haired girl sobbed even more and clenched the back fabric of her clothes. Even the worrying state of Alluka made Shigaraki stand in alarm. Kurogiri closed the portal behind him before placing a hand on the female's shoulder.
"Alluka, what's wrong?" Toga asked.
"Th-they called me a monster!" Alluka wailed out, her puffy red eyes shut tightly, and tears rolling to the sides of her tilted head.
"Who called you a monster?! Do you want me to beat them? Should I call Killua?" Toga asked, hands firmly holding her shoulders. Kurogiri began rubbing the girl's back, trying his best to soothe her. Shigaraki ran off to the fridge, grabbing sweets that could possibly calm her down.
"The students. No matter where I go, no one wants to be with me. They make fun of me, they call me weak, a freak, a monster, and they keep calling me a doll," Alluka mumbled out, rubbing her right eye. Toga's face was covered in a gloomy shadow, but she kept a smile on as she closed her eyes.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure you'll never see them again," she said calmly. Shigaraki came back, strawberry pocky in his hands and a box of tissues on the other.
"Here," he said, handing the items to the sad female. Alluka gratefully accepted them, thanking the older. Alluka blew her pinkish nose, tears still spilling from her eyes.
"I just want to make a friend," She muttered out.
"You already have a friend! In fact, you have more than five friends!" Toga stated with her arms out. Alluka looked at Toga before smiling softly.
"Thank you," she replied, tears now drying up. The older three gathered around the younger, all three going in for a group hug. Although, no matter how much they try to cheer her up, she couldn't help but feel very sad. Alluka frowned slightly, readjusting her clothing to hide the bruises on her body.
___________________________
Alluka was meeting up with Stain, she wore a pink knitted turtleneck, slightly dull yellow pants, and pink shoes that match her shirt. The female walked through the many alleyways of Huso City, looking for her friend. Once she found him hovering a dead body, she quietly waited for him to dispose of it.
"Hello again," the man said, turning to look at the girl. Alluka smiled and waved, but stood where she was because of the dead body.
"How was school?" the man asked, placing his katana back.
"I'm not going to lie, it was horrible," Alluka explained.
"What happened?" Stain asked sitting down on the floor. Alluka joined him, fiddling with her fingers.
"They called me a monster because they saw Nanika," Alluka explained, tears forming on her face. Stain only hummed, waiting patiently for the female to continue. He had already meet Nanika once before when she suddenly wanted to introduce herself to Stain.
"Than they continued to beat me up at the back of the school. They called me a lier because I was hiding my quirk. Worse of all, the ones that hurt me were the ones that wanted to be heroes," Alluka choked out, throat feeling dry and hurt.
"Those kids should quit while their at it, they may be on my list when they are older. Why didn't you tell a teacher or your older brother?" Stain asked, placing his hands on his lap.
"The teachers wouldn't listen and Onii-Chan would've killed them. Also, I just don't want to rely on him all the time, I feel like a burden," she explained, head looking at the floor. She watched the ants walking by.
"Those teachers suck and your not a burden to your brother. If he's willing to kill people to protect you than, to him, you're not a burden. Although, I understand the feeling of having to rely on someone all the time. It's not always a good feeling, especially if they don't always give you the results you want. Hey, how about this, I'll teach you some self-defense moves so you can protect yourself?" Stain suggested, standing up. Alluka nodded happily, standing up as well.
"I'd like that very much!" Alluka chirped. The two of them began the training, they had fun, and they chatted away. Alluka wished that she could stay by his side forever, he felt like a father too her. The more she got attached, the less prepared she was for the devastating event to come.
_____
  1629
Hehehehe, hope you enjoy it. Oh, I can't wait, we're so close to the event I've planed for so long! Hahaha hahaha! Also, someone, please explain Endeavor's personality more, he seemed way off character when I was righting him.