Chapter 13

Gon was currently sitting on a tree outside the house. Peering through the branches, he awaited for his letter from UA. Aizawa watched from afar, keeping his eyes on him. The mail will arrive in a short while and knowing the kid, he'll jump of the tree. Aizawa had already known Gon's results. He sighed in frustration and walked off.
     "What did I expect from a quirkless teen?" Aizawa mumbled, walking back to the house. Gon's ears caught his voice and he turned his head to where Aizawa once stood. Gon tried ignoring the thought of failure, he was sure he did well. Just because he was slower at destroying the robots, doesn't mean he did horrible, did it?
     The mail had finally arrived, as expected, Gon leaped out of the tree and in front of the mail man.
     "Woooah, kiddo ya scared me," an old man said. Gon apologized and took the mail. The man smiled when he gave Gon a white envelope with a red stamp on it. Immediately Gon's aura beamed in joy. Gon thanked the man, giving his some Chocobots he made earlier. They wave each other good bye and Gon heads inside. At the same time Aizawa walks out the house.
     "Remember, stay in doors until I get back. If you don't, you'll get a talking to from the police," Aizawa said, exiting the house in his hero suit. Gon nodded his head in acknowledgment. It was at times like this, Gon remembers that he's forced to have a hero supervise him. There was a few exceptions like, walking home form school, being at school, and that was practically it.
     Letting out a frustrated sigh, Gon walked to the kitchen, opening his letter. Gon's eyes lit up in curiosity when he sees a projector of Aizawa. He's never seen technology like this in his world. Projector Aizawa, P.A. for short, blows a party whistle, with confetti being thrown around him.
     "Congrats for getting into UA! I knew you could do it!" P.A.'s face was freaking Gon out, P.A.'s smile seemed so forced onto his face.
     "Now listen, just because you got into UA doesn't mean you did well in the written exam. You got one of the lowest scores on it. I don't blame you though, with your situation," P.A. explained, pointing at him. Gon slammed his face on the table, of course he'd fail the written exam.
     "Although, your actions in the physical exam make up for it. Even when you are quirkless, you faced off the villain bots head on. You strategized and used your surroundings to your advantage. You would've gotten in sixteenth place with thirty-two villain points, but thanks to our secret hero point grading, your in fourteenth place with thrifty-two villain points and ten hero points! For a quirkless kid you did alright," P.A. gave Gon a thumbs up.
     Gon smiled happily and looked at the letter that would explain everything about UA to him.
     "Here's the score board of the top ten," P.A. said. Gon looked at the ratings and his eyes bulged out seeing a familiar name on it.
     "KILLUA?!" He stood up from his chair and slammed his hands on the kitchen island. Gon's face become red, a blush creeping its way into Gon's face. Killua had gotten second place, right after Katsuki.
     "Wait, did the cloaked figure get him too? I can't wait to go to UA and see Killua!" Gon smiled excitedly, jumping around the room and ignoring the end of the protection. Gon got the idea to head out immediately to look for him, but he stopped when he got to the door. He can't leave without hero supervision.
     An idea popped into his head when he remembered that his bug phone still worked. Running upstairs, Gon opened his room's door and searched frantically for the device. He found it under the bed and took it out, opening it for the first time in months.
     "Please work," Gon said, he sat on his green bed and texted Killua.
— -...- means it's unread. -Read-, means it's been seen/read.—
Gon: KILLUA ARE YOU THERE? 🤔
-...-
     Gon looked at the screen, waiting for a response. It took a few minutes, but he got a response back.
White Fluffy Kitty: Hello Onii-Chan's friend!
Gon: Alluka is that you?
White Fluffy Kitty: Yup!
Gon: Can I talk to Killua please? 🙏🏼
-Read-
     Gon couldn't believe it, the bug phone still works! The boy smiled brightly.
White Fluffy Kitty: waz up?
Gon: KIIIIILLLLLLUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! 😃 😃 😃
-Read-
     A few minutes pass without a response, Gon kept texting Killua's name trying to get his attention. He was like a girlfri-, puppy begging for their owner's attention. Gon placed his phone in the pockets of his new green and orangehoodie. He decided to get some food and wait for a response.
____________________________
     It's been half an hour already and Killua hadn't reply. Gon was getting worried, did he upset his friend.
     "Why are you mopping around?" Aizawa asked, he had just returned home. He was wearing a shirt that said, 'Paw-some,' black sweatpants, and his hair was tied up.
     "My friend hasn't responded to my me-," just then, Gon got a notification from his phone. His mood changed quickly, he was now practically a shining star. 'Maybe, I should take him out somewhere fun?' Aizawa thought, he liked seeing Gon smile brightly.
TheOreo: Hey Gon, why haven't you answered me? Is everyone just ignoring my messages now?
-read-
     Gon looked at his phone in disappointment and ignored Leorio's messages. Aizawa raised a brow looking at Gon's bug device.
     "Don't tell me that's what phones look like in your world," Aizawa said. Gon starred at Aizawa and said nothing.
     "Why are you starting?" He asked.
     "You told me not to tell you," Gon explained. Aizawa sighed and walked to the living room. Another notification buzzed on his phone and Gon opened it up.
White Fluffy Kitty: you're sooo loud. It's like I can hear u through the phone
Gon: Sorry. :P
White Fluffy Kitty: Whatever
White Fluffy Kitty: Why did you text me?
Gon: YOU GOT NUMBER TWO ON THE UA ENTRANCE EXAM?! 🙀🤩
-read-
Gon:Killua? 😕
-...-
     Once again Gon's messages were ignored. That was until he got a call.
     "Hello?" Gon said picking it up, he didn't even looked at the name of the caller.
     "GON ARE YO-," Gon hung up on Leorio.
     "That's not Killua," Gon said. He slowly lumped onto the floor in a state of depression. He then put his entire body inside the hoodie. Aizawa walked in and saw the sad teen in the middle of the kitchen.
     "Are you ok?" Aizawa asked.
     "Gon's not here, he's at sweater town," Gon replied.
     "Gon you're in a hoodie, not a sweater," Aizawa explained, sitting next to the teen. Gon's ring tone sounded of and he grabbed the phone, answering. Once again not checking the name.
     "Hello?" Gon asked hopefully.
     "GOOOOO-," Gon Immediately hung up, goosebumps on his back.
     "Who was that?" Aizawa asked.
     "Scary clown man, scary clown man," Gon retreating back inside the hoodie. Aizawa raised a brow at him. Another call rang and Gon picked up.
     "Hello?" Gon asked cautiously.
     "GON, ANSWER ME!" Leorio screamed. Gon moved the phone away from his ear. 'Loud,' Gon thought.
     "I did," Gon said. He might as well catch up with Leorio if Killua was going to ignore him. Although, Aizawa grabbed the phone away from Gon.
     "Hey!" Gon shouted, trying to grab the phone.
     "Who is this?" Aizawa asked. His father mode was switched on after the last call.
     "The name's Leorio, can you give the phone to Gon, I've been trying to contact him for the past few months, but for some reason I can only do that now," Leorio explained.
     "Who are you too Gon?" Aizawa challenged.
     "His friend, who else would I be?!" Leorio shouted. Aizawa moves the phone away from his ear and back to Gon.
     "Hey, Leorio! Sorry, I'm under hero supervision, so most of my actions are being monitored.
     "Hero what?" Leorio asked.
     "Um, it's a this world thing. You see, I'm stuck in another world. Even if I don't have the intention to go now, I do need a way back home," Gon tried to explain to Leorio. It was silent as Gon allowed him to process what he said.
     "Alright, just text me in greater detail of your situation and I'll find a way to get you back home. When you want too."
     "Alright, also Killua is here too. I saw his name on a score board. I tried contacting him, but he mostly leaves me on read," Gon pouted. Aizawa perked up at the familiar name. It was the boy he didn't want Gon to see. 'So, he does know Gon?' Aizawa thought, taking his sleeping bag out. A few minutes later of catching up, Gon hung up. He looked at his messages and saw Killua had replied.
White Fluffy Kitty: How did you know about that?
White Fluffy Kitty: Gon answer me
White Fluffy Kitty: Are you on a call? Wait does calling still work?
Gon: 1. Easy I toke the same exam. 2. Yes I was on a call with Leorio and Hisoka tried calling too.
White Fluffy Kitty: Why do you have hisoka's number and why does he have yours?!
White Fluffy Kitty: Are you in a world filled with stupid heros?
Gon: I wouldn't call them stupid, but yes. Also, I don't know, he just has it! 😟
White Fluffy Kitty: Send me your location
Gon: I don't think I can. I'm under hero supervision. 🤔
White Fluffy Kitty: Why?
Gon: May or may not have broken a rule and told a hero I was from another world. 😋🤭
White Fluffy Kitty: I see, your helpless without me
Gon: Rude >:T 😤
     Gon blushed at Killua's statement, he was totally helpless without his friend.
White Fluffy Kitty: Ha, see you in school then. Which class do you got?
Gon: Lemme check.
-read-
     Gon stood up and grabbed the letter from earlier. He skimmed through it and looked for his class.
     "You have been in rolled in Class 1-A hero studies," Gon mumbled out.
Gon: I'm in class 1-A
White Fluffy Kitty: Same here
Gon: YAAAAY :D 😀😄
-read-
Gon: Killua?
-...-
     Gon frowned, not wanting his friend to stop talking to him. He thought of something and his eyes lit up.
     "I'll force him to talk to me by giving him chocobots!" Gon yelled, now standing up and fist in the air. Gon opened the fridge then walked to Aizawa. Maybe, if he asks really politely, Killua can come over?
     "Aizawa?" Gon said, trying to get the hero's attention. Aizawa was laying down in his sleeping bag, on the couch.
     "Yeah?" Aizawa asked.
     "Can my friend come over?" Gon asked, fiddling with his fingers. Aizawa thought it over for a bit, as much as he didn't want the teen to meet the boy, there was no stopping it. They will be in the same class after all.
     "F-fine," Aizawa responded. If they will see each other, might as well have it outside of school, and under his supervision. Gon jumped around happily, thanking Aizawa, and running up the stairs to his room. Aizawa smiled under the sleeping bag.
Gon: Killua, wanna come over?
-read-
Gon: I have Chocobots!🍫
White Fluffy Kitty: What time?
     Gon smiled, a blush covering his face at the thought of hanging out with Killua alone.
Gon: What about tomorrow at three?
White Fluffy Kitty: Gon, that's when school starts!
Gon: Oh... 😞
White Fluffy Kitty: Well I'll just see you tomorrow and bring those chocobots!
White Fluffy Kitty: And some other sweets
Gon: Ok 😃
_____
1956
Alright here we are! They haven't meet yet in person, but they will soon. I hope the format of the texting parts where okay. I imagine Gon using emojis and emoticon, while Killua doesn't care about grammar and spelling. Also, the bug phones do work here and they are in the hunter writing, not Japanese writing. I mentioned the phones worked in chapter I forgot. Should there be a certain person for Gon or Killua to text or call? If so tell me in the comments. Btw Gon and Killua are now 15 at this point of the story. Hope you enjoy good bye!