Chapter 33

Killua smiled at his friends, watching them figure out his last two cards. They asked for his card color, trying to get a reaction from him. They looked at each other worriedly, placing their cards down. Midoriya placed down a green card, Iida switched it to blue.
    "Uno," Killua said, placing a blue card down. The two males feared for what's to come, hoping he wouldn't win. He watched the two argue over the color he could've had. They placed their next cards, first, blue than red, and finally, the male smiled a devilish cat smirk, eyes glistening with pride. He had placed down a wild card. The crushed boys cried tears, they never had a chance of victory.
    "Haha, I remain as the undefeated champion of UNO!" He laughed out, before settling down and gathering the cards for the next round.
    "You know what that means, pay up," Killua smiled, the two males gave him their snacks, frowns implanted on their faces. Midoriya was taking notes, calculating possible outcomes, and plays. Iida stood up, excusing himself to grab some water from the kitchen, even though it was actually on the table next to them.
    Everyone had failed to defeat Killua, but then, suddenly someone stepped down the stairs. Spiky blond hair, angry ruby eyes, fists clenched tightly, and a scowl present on his face.
    "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" he shouted glaring down at everyone below the railing. He grew curious about the scene in front of him. A few students were crying in the corner of the room, Mineta had placed an empty trash can over his head, a glimpse in the kitchen and he saw a gloomy Iida and Gon, midoriya taking notes like a mad man, the blond supervisor of this sleepover was sitting in a chair in defeat. What topped all of this was the mountain of snacks Killua had possessed, holding UNO cards in his hands, and a deck in front of him.
    "I'm going to regret saying this, but what happened here?" he asked. They all turned to him, eyes begging for him to not get involved. Killua's catish smirk grew.
    "Just playing UNO, nothing more to it," he said, placing his cards in front of him. Bakugo raised his brow in curiosity, walking down the stairs and standing a few feet away from the other.
    "What kinda game of UNO is this?!" Bakugo asked. Midoriya ran up to him, hands shaking worriedly.
    "Kacchan, get out of here while you still can! Please, we don't want anyone else falling victim to his evil ways," he pleaded,  hands clasped together.
    "Outa my way Deku," he threatened, pushing him off to the side, a few more students tried to stop him but it was no use. He was now face to face with the devil himself and his unwavering smirk.
    "Explain to me what the hell you are doing," He asked, voice filled with venom.
    "I already told you, I'm just playing UNO," the boy replied, pointing to the deck of cards.
    "Wanna play?" he asked with an amused tone. Bakugo looked down at the pile, looking back at the teen in front of him, and back to his classmates.
    "Sure, why not, I'm always up to a challenge." Thus, the battle began.
___________________________
    It has been over an hour now, Bakugo had managed to beat him every round. The students cheered, watching as Killua kept demanding a rematch, over and over. Once the boy had finally given up, everyone got their snacks back, Killua only laughed in joy, shaking Bakugo's hand and telling him it was a good game. The other retracted his arm, not wanting to be touched.
    "That was so intense!" Uraraka yelled out, stuffing chips in her mouth. Midoriya nodded his head, chewing on some pocky. Others praised Bakugo as their hero, boosting his already big ego. Killua had gone to the snacks table, grabbing his own bag of chips to eat. Everything was great, they eat cake, Gon opened gifts, they watched a movie, and early midnight had arrived.
    "We should play truth or dare! Who's in?" Alluka asked, looking at the remaining ten people. They had all agreed and gathered around the couch area.
    "I'll go first," Alluka said, looking around the crowd. Jiro, Ashido, Asui, Kaminari, Kirishima, Gon, Killua, and Midoriya.
    "Kirishima, truth or dare?" she asked.
    "Pshhh, dare, obviously," he responded.
    "I dare you to scream, 'Bakugo is a pretty Princess,' and in front of the room he's in," she said, taking her phone out to record. Killua smirked, along with Jiro who got her phone out. Kirishima sighed, taking a long breath before getting up. The group followed him up the stairs, stopping right at the end of them. The red-haired teen walked up to the third door down the fall, before taking a deep breath.
     "BAKUGO IS A PRETTY PRINCESS!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. Another scream was heard from the other side of the door as the teens began their escape down the stairs.
    "KIRISHIMA!" he yelled, breaking down the door and full-on sprinting at the other. Kirishima let out a girly scream, causing the others to bicker. The boy fell down the stairs, rolling to the ground. Bakugo loomed over him, sparks covering his hands. He then punched the other, explosions going off.
    "I hope the neighbors don't call the cops on us," Ashido said, peeking her head over the railing. Alluka and Jiro were still recording. Pleased by his beating, Bakugo marched upstairs, picking up the door, and slamming it shut. The others in the room pretended they were still asleep.
    "Never call Kacchan a princess, take it from my experience," Midoriya said.
    "Thanks for the warning," Kirishima said, arm over his face. The teens went back to the couch.
    "Alrighty, my turn. Midoriya, truth, or dare?" the boy asked, looking at his classmate's eyes.
    "T-truth," He responded.
    "Did you really develop your quirk late?" He asked, making Midoriya nodded frantically. Kirishima let out an amused sound, he had never heard of it happening. This topic of quirks got Midoriya thinking.
    "Gon, truth, or dare?" he asked. Gon tilted his head up, pondering the question.
    "Dare!" he said smiling. 'Dang it.'
    "Um, I dare you to balance as many glass plates as you can," Izuku said, scratching his cheek. Killua glared at the two, if they broke his plates they'll have to pay up, unless he told them there was none.
    "Don't get any glass plates," Killua said, immediately covering Alluka's mouth. Alluka struggles to get his hand off.
    "Oh, well that was my only dare," Midoriya explained.
    "That's okay! We'll just do your truth!" Gon said, smiling widely. Midoriya's eyes lit up at the opportunity.
    "Did you really lose your quirk and got it back, or did you just kept it a secret from everyone?" he asked. The other students looked at Gon, wondering what that was all about. Gon laughed nervously, scratching his neck.
    "Yeah, I did. I did a very foolish thing back then," Gon laughed out. Killua glared at Gon before turning his head in frustration. The students could feel the atmosphere thicken.
    "Do you mind telling us, kero?" Asui asked. Gon shook his head, clearly bothered by the topic. They frown but move on with the game.
    "Hmmm, hmmm, "  Gon pondered looking up.
    "Hurry up," Killua whined.
    "Killua, truth, or dare!" Gon asked, pointing at his best friend.
    "Dare," Killua replied instantly.
    "I dare you to put a charger in your mouth like Kaminari for four rounds," Gon explained, smiling at the other. Killua glared at him, dragging himself to a nearby charger and placing it in his mouth.
    "This makes me feel dumb," Killua said, blue electricity forming around his body.
    "Kaminari, truth, or dare?" Killua asked, looking at the other electricity user.
    "Dare!" he responded, smiling.
    "Join me in my punishment," he said, garbing another charger out of nowhere.
    "I walked myself into this one," he sighed, sitting next to the white-haired teen. They both sat there, chargers in their, mouth. Alluka took a picture, smiling at it.
    "Scrapbook opportunity!" she said, taking another one of her friends. Killua frowned but let them laugh.
    "Asui truth or dare!" Kaminari asked.
    "Truth, don't trust any of your dares, kero, " she responded. Kaminari frowned but thought a truth anyway.
    "What is the one thing you wish you could've done differently?" he asked. Asui thought for a while, sitting cross-legged on the floor. Killua shifted the charger around in his mouth, chewing on the wire in boredom. Kaminari caught sight of this and smacked the other from behind the head.
    "Don't do that!" he said. Killua frowned at the other shifting his head away and pouting. Gon giggled, sitting next to the two boys. Jiro, Ashido, and Alluka had a nail polish set in front of them. Kirishima just waited patiently for Asui's answer.
    "I wished I could've made a different dinner that one time. I got my family and myself food poisoning and we all had to stay home for a few days. Kero kero," Asui answered.
    "Oh, that does sound bad, I'm sorry your family went through that," Ashido said, patting her back. Asui nodded, recalling the horrible few days. Killua couldn't relate.
    "Jiro, truth, or dare?" Asui asked.
    "Truth, not going to put me in danger," she responded while looking at the electric teens.
    "What are your parents' quirks? I wanna know how you got those earphone jacks," Asui asked.
    "Actually I got my quirk from my mom, my dad on the other hand is quirkless," Jiro explained. Midoriya's eyes widen, he hadn't thought that another quirkless person lived nearby.
    "Oh, that's interesting, kero kero" Asui said. The other teens nodded.
    "Truth or dare, Killua!" she said, smirking at the younger.
    "Dare?" he answered a bit hesitant.
    "Charge my phone with your quirk," she smiled sweetly, throwing her device at the other. Killua pouted and plugged another charger in the phone, placing the end in his mouth. Now he had two chargers in his mouth.
    "This sucks," Killua frowned. They all laughed, Kaminari patting his back.
    "Welcome to the club," he smiled.
    "There's a club?!" Killua yelled in worry, he didn't want to join any club.
    "Yup, just you, me, people hundreds of people, all getting their electricity used for charging," Kaminari explained. Killua frowned even more.
    "I'm not playing this game anymore," Killua explained shifting to his side.
    "I'll go, seeing as I haven't yet!" Ashido said. They all nodded in agreement as Killua began to sleep on the floor, still having the chargers in his mouth. Gon laid next to him, poking his cheeks, and laughing at his protests.
    "Alluka, truth, or dare?" She asked, looking at the teen. Alluka looked up from painting her fingernails.
    "Truth!" she responded in a smile. The youngest female blew on her fingernails to dry them.
    "What is your quirk? If I remember correctly your eyes we're black and you made a bowl of soba appear out of nowhere," she explained, hand to her chin. Alluka stopped blowing at her nails, looking at her brother in worry. Killua looked back, eyes dark.
    "I-I'm sorry, but I can't really tell you," Alluka said. Nanika and her powers were to be kept a secret. Said female, was complaining to Alluka, saying she wanted a turn to talk.
    "Come on sweety, you chose truth, you gotta tell me!" she claimed, placing her arm around the other's shoulders. Alluka frowned, taking one last glance at her brother.
    "Well, you see, I'm sharing my body with another person," Alluka said, carefully thinking about her words. Midoriya perked up, taking notes on a new page.
    "Is that all? What about the bowl?" Ashido asked.
    "Uhh, I don't know what you're talking about," Alluka said, turning her head. Ashido frowned but excepted the answer for now.
    "You share a body? Kinda like Tokoyami and Dark Shadow? Can we see them?" Asui asked. Alluka thought for a moment, thinking it was okay for now, especially because her brother fell asleep. Soon enough, her eyes and mouth turn to black holes on her face.
    "Hi!" Nanika greeted, smiling at the others. They eyed the being in front of them before smiling at her. They all greeted her, asking her questions, and her interests. They spent the rest of the night chatting and playing rock paper scissors, to which Gon won. They all soon fell asleep, the boys in the guest room, and girls in Nanika's and Alluka's room.
______
  2016
This was a lot of fun to write about! Sorry, it's late in the day too, I had a really bad day yesterday and during the night, so I couldn't finish it up when I wanted to. This chapter is mainly here because I wanted to create some bonding moments and introduce Nanika, also because I always wanted to write a sleepover. Hope you enjoy, good bye!