Chapter 23

"Why, why, why, why! Why did my plan fail!" Shigaraki yelled, slamming his fists onto the table. Shigaraki whipped his head around, glaring at the youngest member.
     "YOU," Shigaraki spat out, bloodlust mixed with his aura. Killua didn't respond, continuing to spinning the knife in his hands, and sat on a bean bag chair.
     "YOU WARNED THEM, DIDN'T YOU! I bet you did this to get them off your villainess tail!" Shigaraki accused, standing up, and pointing at the younger. The white haired boy only smirked.
     "Yeah, yeah, you did this, it's your fault. The only way All Might wasn't there it in time was because of you. So my plan would've worked, if it wasn't for someone," Shigaraki started scratching his neck violently, pacing around the room. Killua let out a chuckle, throwing the knife towards Shigaraki, and standing up.
"Me? Little old me?," Killua continued to laugh, walking to his knife that had been purposely missed. Shigaraki grew annoyed and frustrated, causing him to scratch his neck more.
"Do you think I would do that? I worked for you idiots first and you think I'd betray you that easily? Come on Shiggy, have more faith in me dude," Killua chuckled, waving his knife at Shigaraki.
"So, you didn't do it?" Shigaraki asked, his scratching coming to an end.
"Of course not, I didn't know about this absence. Even the teachers didn't except it," Killua clarified, placing the knife back in it's place. Shigaraki had calmed down now and went to Killua's side.
"Killua, if you don't mind me asking, what happened back there?" The blue haired man asked, scratching his neck in curiosity.
"What do you mean?"
"You gave off a blood thirsty aura out there and you're fingers, they sharpened," Shigaraki pointed out, looking at Killua's hands.
"That was nothing, nothing at all," Killua quickly placed his hands behind him. His right arm was squeezing the spot he hurt yesterday. Killua gave off a nervous laughter before turning around and sprinting for the stairs.
"GET BACK HERE, YOU BRAT!" Shigaraki cursed under his breath, trying to catch up to the other.
____________________________
"I'm so glad you can join us Zoldyck," Yaoyorozu said, she was wearing hot pink Ruffles-Front Blouse, a short tan pleated skirt with a belt, black leggings, and Born Lewisa Boots. Killua on the other hand was wearing his normal outfit.
"It's Killua," the boy corrected. The two of them where sitting at the back of Yaoyorozu's family limousine. It was just the two of them, alone.
"So where are we heading off too and who else is going to be there?" Killua asked curiously. Yaoyorozu laughed, grabbing a wrapped candy from inside a compartment, and handing it to Killua.
"Don't worry about it dear Killua," Yaoyorozu smiled and looked straight ahead. Killua raised his eyebrow, but happily took the sweet.
____________________________
"We're here!" Yaoyorozu chirped happily. Her butler opened the door for the two, as they walked right out. Killua's jaw dropped when he saw a flashy building in front of him.
"It's huge!" Killua said in amazement, it's been a long time since he went to such a high class mall. Yaoyorozu laugher once again, but this time a bit more wicked. Killua turned his head her direction, seeing her standing happily. 'Maybe that laugh was in my mind?' He thought.
"Yaoyorozu, Killua! Over here!" Todoroki waved over to the two. This raised Killua's suspicion, Todoroki isn't the guy to hangout with others. What threw Killua off guard was his outfit, it was way to formal for any causal clothing.
"Todoroki, greetings! How was your day," the female of the trio asked. The three of them caught up with each other, before heading into the mall.
"So can you tell me what we're doing now?" Killua asked, looking at all the Departments they went by. 'Clothing, cafes, some pets stores, etc, but where are the sweets?' Killua thought, still keeping an eye out. Killua was glad he brought his wallet with him, he didn't have much, but he can surely buy something. If not he can just sell jewelry he stole from his mom. They just happened to be in his pockets before he arrived in this new world.
"Spoiled," Yaoyorozu began, eyes turning dark, and looking straight forward. Killua let out a confused noise, looking at the female.
"Greedy," Todoroki said, also looking forward, but without the darkness.
"Clothing made out of expensive fabrics," Yaoyorozu said. Killua was still confused, looking at them questioningly.
"You're balanced walking style."
"You're elegant way of sitting."
"Killua Zoldyck," Todoroki said, stopping with Yaoyorozu.
"YOURE A RICH KID LIKE US ARENT YOU?!" The two said in unison, one with more enthusiasm, and the other just asking loudly. Killua frozen, he had not expected this, he thought no one would notice, the weird way he sat!
"WHEN DID YOU FIGURE OUT I SAT DOWN LIKE THAT?!" Killua yelled, looking at the two in front of him. Yaoyorozu blinked for a while before laughing.
"Dear Killua, I kept an eye on you for a while now. I just had to figure out the mystery," Yaoyorozu said, walking to the right of Killua. Todoroki stood by Killua's left side.
"You got money right dear Killua?" Yaoyorozu asked.
"Ye-Yeah, but I don't have much. I do have some old jewelry that I'm willing to sell thought," Killua hesitated, they may force him to use up all the money he has on this shopping trip.
"Great then, let's go to a jewelry store, I know one that will buy any jewelry," Todoroki explained, leading the trio there.
____________________________
The trio walk into a jewelry store, necklaces, rings, earrings, every kind of jewelry you can think off, here in this store. The trio made their way to the check out center.
"Hello, may I help you?" A man covered with bling asked, carefully polishing a ring. He was quite round, but was still fit.
"My friend here would like to sell some of his old jewelry," Todoroki explained, actually using the word friend. When the old man heard this voice, he turned around immediately.
"Ah, Mr. Todoroki, welcome back. Sure, I'll see what you're friend got there an see if I it's worth buying or if I can buy it," The man explained. The trio nodded, as Killua took out the jewelry.
"Here you go, five necklaces, two pairs of earrings, and three rings," Killua smiled. 'Ha, can't believe I actually fit this all in here. Mom would be so mad and proud of me right now. Not like it matters, her anger if funny anyway," Killua thought, remembering when he snuck into his parent room, taking a bunch of stuff from them, and leaving the Zoldyck mansion. This was before he decided where to stay. He and his family made an agreement to let him stay in the house before he can find a place to stay with Alluka.
"Wow, this is so much," The man said, taking a closer look at jewelry.
"I knew you where rich!" Yaoyorozu said, smiling widely. Todoroki just nodded away in agreement. Suddenly, the man gasped at his discovery.
"Hmmm," the man continued to sort through the jewelry, calculating the money. Killua waited anxiously, looking around. 'It would be nice to have some money,' Killua thought.
"6,625,754.00" the man said, smiling. (It's 61,996.19 dollars, if that's not your currency, than you could look it up.) Killua would be spitting water out now, if he had some too.
"This is all fine jewelry, you got red opals, sapphires, diamonds, tanzanite, and more! All fantastic and I'm able to buy it from you. I'll give you the money right away!" The man said grabbing cash from his wallet. Killua felt his life edit his body, he hasn't had that much money in so long, he doesn't even get an allowance half the time, he needs to work for it.
____________________________
Killua has returned home with only 4,970,273.81 (46,506.11 dollars).
"Alluka, for some reason, I have returned home with lots of money," Killua said, flopping onto the floor after closing the door.
"Plus a lot of clothes and sweats, some other stuff too," Killua dragged himself across the floor and into the kitchen. He than looked up the his sister.
"They found out how I sat," Killua complained, silently crying inside.
"It's okay, lots of people cross their legs, other times place one leg up and another to the side. They may also put their arms directly to their sides," Alluka sweated nervously, looking at her brother. She than grabbed the clothing bags, hoping to find better clothes than the ones she wore.
_____
  1439
Hehe this is just pure fun, also anyone else see the way killua sits sometimes they are quite normal, but the first one, looks painful on the back (Mainly because I don't have a good posture). Enjoy the chapter and photos of Killua, good bye!
Arena arc:

 Enjoy the chapter and photos of Killua, good bye!Arena arc:

Election arc:

1999 idk what episode:

All photos above don't belong to me, they are all from hxh 1999 and 2011 version